BY LIVING SOLUTIONS

Keep Your Mugs Warm. 3.5 inch diameter nonstick heating plate. Powered by electric cord. Nonstick. see more...

Living Solutions Mug Warmer
  • "This warmer heats up quick, lets off an invigorating aroma, and it helps me to enjoy my coffee hot no matter how long I seem to take to drink it! " in 2 reviews
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA
I tend to be a slow drinker, and this is disastrous when I'm trying to make the most of my morning cup of joe. This warmer heats up quick, lets off an invigorating aroma, and it helps me to enjoy my coffee hot no matter how long I seem to take to drink it!
Erika L.
Idaho Falls, ID
I've never used mine to warm my mugs, but it works awesome as a candle warmer! You can enjoy the home warming scent of a candle without dealing with the smoke or worrying about forgetting to blow it out before going to bed.
Kate  H.
I love this. It is great for at work when you get a little busy and find that your drink is cold after you find time to finally drink it. Saves time running to and from the microwave to warm it up.
Amanda F.
So good, for both keeping mugs warm and I like to put a candle on it and it releases and good scent. I tend to use this the most while studying, I keep tea warm and drink a little over time
Natalie H.
Bossier City, LA
I absolutely love my mug warmer! I use this because it will take me hours to finish my coffee but I also use it to take with me when I go camping!
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
This burner heats up in less than 90 seconds and leaves your home smelling beautiful with any candle of your choice. Takes the worry out forgetting to leave a candle lit.
Cheri V.
snohomish, WA
Doesn't keep your coffee super warm but I use it as a small candle warmer. Much cheaper and you get the same results as a spendy one!
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Great product. Does what it's meant to do. It also works great as a candle warmer. Highly recommend.
Lisa E.
Port Huron, MI
My husband loves this, he spends a lot of time in the garage and this helps keep his coffee hot
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
This looks neat. I want one...... my doctor has it he says he loves his... I need one.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
Does this really work?
Tiffany C.
Pikeville, KY
Does the heating plate get hot to the touch?
Christina T.