Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • This is a great product and my kids both love it! in 1 reviews.

• This item ships as an assortment. The image shown is representative of the products available. The item you receive may vary in design. 50" x 60". Soft and cozy. Warm and lightweight. Durable and colorfast. Non-allergenic. 100% Polyester.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Lesa C.
    Lesa C.

Fleece blankets and Ohio just go together! When you get a chill in the house, relaxing, reading, watching TV, these little fleece throws are the perfect solution! I love these and they can be found in so many cute patterns, one that fits everyones tastes. I also love the price!

Kristen B.
    Kristen B.

I am a huge fan of of fleece throw blankets. They are great for when watching tv and you just need that extra little coverage for warmth! They always keep me nice and warm in the winter time.

Dawn B.
    Dawn B.

Amazingly soft. I know all blankets are soft but this is SUPER soft and well worth the purchase. I currently have one with snowflakes but I use it year round just because of how soft it is.

Lauren H.
    Lauren H.

I live in a dorm on campus and during the winter it gets really cold in my room. This throw was perfect for cold winter nights. Perfect for snuggling and movie nights.

Cheri v.
    Cheri v.

I keep a couple of these in my car and on the couch. Reasonably priced, light, and convenient to carry with you. They have tons of colors and patterns for every taste!

ASK A QUESTION