BY LIVING SOLUTIONS #33 in Bedding

This item ships as an assortment. The image shown is representative of the products available. The item you receive may vary in design. 50" x 60". Soft and cozy. Warm and lightweight. Durable and colorfast. Non-allergenic. 100% Polyester. see more...

• "This is a great product and my kids both love it!" in 1 review
Makara W.
Makara W.
The prices are great and they have a bunch of designs to fit any home. I love these blankets because they keep you warm and they are so soft. When I'm in them I feel like luxury! They are perfect for kids-adults. But I'm obsessed how soft these blankets are. My dogs even love them :D
Jena P.
Jena P.
Hull, MA
Not huge but quite a bit warmer than you would image. Due to the fact that these are travel sized and inexpensive, we like to give these out to random homeless people we see on the streets during the winter months.
Mhar S.
Mhar S.
Fleece blankets are great gift items especially on special occasions to use anytime in the home. These are very fluffy, warm, and comfortable.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
I am a huge fan of of fleece throw blankets. They are great for when watching TV and you just need that extra little coverage for warmth! They always keep me nice and warm in the winter time.
Joanna V.
Joanna V.
The Dalles, OR
Super comfy and soft. my dog stole mine and refuses to give it up but I'm fine with that
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
I live in a dorm on campus and during the winter it gets really cold in my room. This throw was perfect for cold winter nights. Perfect for snuggling and movie nights.
Cheri V.
Cheri V.
snohomish, WA
I keep a couple of these in my car and on the couch. Reasonably priced, light, and convenient to carry with you. They have tons of colors and patterns for every taste!
Gwen P.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
This is a great product and my kids both love it! super comfy and great for snuggling.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
I love any kind of fleece blanket. They're super warm and there's many different kinds of patterns and designs to choose from.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Chowchilla , CA
These are so warm and versatile. Tons of colors and patterns to choose from to coordinate your decor.