Gwen P.
  • This is a great product and my kids both love it! in 1 reviews.

• This item ships as an assortment. The image shown is representative of the products available. The item you receive may vary in design. 50" x 60". Soft and cozy. Warm and lightweight. Durable and colorfast. Non-allergenic. 100% Polyester.

0 character used

Makara W.

The prices are great and they have a bunch of designs to fit any home. I love these blankets because they keep you warm and they are so soft. When I'm in them I feel like luxury! They are perfect for kids-adults. But I'm obsessed how soft these blankets are. My dogs even love them :D

Lesa C.

Fleece blankets and Ohio just go together! When you get a chill in the house, relaxing, reading, watching TV, these little fleece throws are the perfect solution! I love these and they can be found in so many cute patterns, one that fits everyones tastes. I also love the price!

Jena P.

Not huge but quite a bit warmer than you would image. Due to the fact that these are travel sized and inexpensive, we like to give these out to random homeless people we see on the streets during the winter months.

Kristen B.

I am a huge fan of of fleece throw blankets. They are great for when watching tv and you just need that extra little coverage for warmth! They always keep me nice and warm in the winter time.

Dawn B.

Amazingly soft. I know all blankets are soft but this is SUPER soft and well worth the purchase. I currently have one with snowflakes but I use it year round just because of how soft it is.

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now