influenster

influenster

This item ships as an assortment. The image shown is representative of the products available. The item you receive may vary in design. 50" x 60". Soft and cozy. Warm and lightweight. Durable and colorfast. Non-allergenic. 100% Polyester.
Highlights
Gwen P.
  • This is a great product and my kids both love it! in 1 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Makara W.

The prices are great and they have a bunch of designs to fit any home. I love these blankets because they keep you warm and they are so soft. When I'm in them I feel like luxury! They are perfect for kids-adults. But I'm obsessed how soft these blankets are. My dogs even love them :D

Jena P.

Not huge but quite a bit warmer than you would image. Due to the fact that these are travel sized and inexpensive, we like to give these out to random homeless people we see on the streets during the winter months.

Mhar S.

Fleece blankets are great gift items especially on special occasions to use anytime in the home. These are very fluffy, warm, and comfortable.

Allison S.

Overall very soft and comfortable bedding. It comes in a pleasing color and at a decent price. Seems to be made of good quality material.

dani r.

me encantan estas mantas de polar, abrigan mucho pero sin ser pesadas, son comodas y livianas, ideal para niños

ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now