Living Solutions Fleece Blanket 60 x 90 Pattern may Vary uploaded by Mel P.

BY LIVING SOLUTIONS #12 in Bedding

Soft, Warm & Light-Weight. Durable & Colorfast. Non-Allergenic. Size:  60" x 90". see more...

Living Solutions Fleece Blanket 60 x 90 Pattern may Vary
  • "This item is very soft and my family loves to keep it around for cuddling up during movies." in 2 reviews
  • "These fleece blankets are very soft and yet light weight for all year round " in 2 reviews
  • "It seems very comfortable and perfect for road trips " in 1 review
Heather L.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Decorator Expert
Love fleece blankets!! Great for keeping warm while drinking a tea on the couch or cuddling in the winter!!
Teri C.
Teri C.
Talking Rock, GA
Decorator Expert
The soft and cuddly comfortable blanket that is light enough for you to use it all year round
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Decorator Expert
My daughter loves her fleece blanket it is perfect to use for snuggling up with on the couch or for when she is in bed. It is soft warm and fuzzy and feels great falling a sleep with or watching movies on the couch. I would recommend it to my friends and my friends who have kids.
Merima B.
Merima B.
I love how soft and cozy this blanket is. It really has beautiful colors to choose from for your own taste. It sells for very affordable price. It's big enough to cover your whole body, small enough to carry everywhere with you.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Nothing beats cuddling up in a big fleece blanket. I love anything that is fleece, plush, or micro fiber. So cozy. I sleep with about 6 of these in bed.
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Seeing as my husband is 6'8", it's difficult to find blankets long enough for him to snuggle in. This is his favorite blanket. It's super soft and warm.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Orlando, FL
Love, love, love these blankets! They are the perfect mixture of light and warm and I love the softness of them. Makes you feel like you are sleeping with a cloud!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Great blanket to have!! I love mine!! My room in the house is in the old part, so it gets really cold, but with one of here I'm never cold!
Maite L.
Maite L.
Love these blankets we bought one for us and the dog loved it so much he took it for himself so we bought a second one
Gallipolis, OH
Absolutely love these! Perfect size & so soft & comfy!! I buy these as Xmas gifts too who cant wrong w/ beautiful & soft cozy blankies!! ;)
jasianna h.
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Does this keep you warm?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Do they sell this at Walmart?
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Where are these sold at and what is the prices?
Katie C.
Katie C.
Are these the really thin fleece material or a thicker Fleece?
Gallipolis, OH
Now only if they would come out w/ a small pillow to go w/ it this would be 👌!! 😊?!