BY LIVING SOLUTIONS #10 in Food Processors

Large Capacity With Stainless Steel Blades 135 Watts Of Power, 2 Pulse Speeds Convenient Power Cord Storage This Item Ships As An Assortment. The Item Shown Is Representative Of The Products Available. The Item You Receive May Vary In Color. Please Visit Your Local Walgreens For Exact Color Selection. Made In China

Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
This is a good food processor when you're making something small. Because of its small size, its easy to get jammed. I like to take this when traveling and staying in a hotel with a kitchen, or if I'm at home making a small acai bowl or batch of salsa.
Michael H.
York, PA
I love this chopper! It makes cooking so much faster and easier sometimes! It seems like it is a little small but generally speaking it gets the job done for all the things I'm doing in the kitchen when I need it. It's well worth the price which isn't to expensive and it's a great device all around!
Jeneia P.
This actually comes in handy especially when the dishes are dirty and or you can't find a knife this chops up the vegetables perfectly and evenly throughout it just makes chopping easier and you don't have to worry about getting your fingers
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
We have had one of these food processors for years and have found it to be an amazng asset to our kitchen! It's very easy to use, it chops cleanly and quickly. It is hardly a hassle to clean and small enough to store. We really enjoy this food processor!
Michelle V.
Astoria, NY
This small guy gets the job done. If you so that have a lot of counter space, or you don't want to invest it a large food processor this is your gadget. mince garlic, chop onions, make small amounts of pesto, etc.
Jenna L.
Tavares, FL
I love this thing. It is simple to use. I use this for anything and everything I can. It is super easy to clean. I got it for pretty cheap too and it has lasted for ever.
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
This chopper is small but mighty. It is perfect for those smaller jobs and yet has the power of a commercial chopper. Because of its size, it doesn't require a lot of space.
Alex M.
Easy way to chop up anything you need to cook with. My favorite is carrots, onions, fresh garlic and/or celery! Great way to add a flavor or veggie without the chunks.
Katie M.
Auburn , KY
Love my little chopper! For two people, it is the best thing in our kitchen. Comes in handy so often! Would highly recommend
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
Easy clean up, easy to use.. I pulverize my onions, bell peppers and whatever else... it does a fantastic job... No chunks
Leslie T.
Rosemead, CA
How well does this work? Would you recommend this or another brand?
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Does this chop really well?
I received this 3 cup food chopper as a gift. When I used it, it worked just fine. The second time I used it to mash up bananas, the shaft that fits over the center spindle cracked, and now it leaks when I tried using it again. Where can I get this replaced since it was a gift and I no longer have the box nor the receipt?