Living Proof Weightless Styling Spray uploaded by Rebecca R.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

Traditional anti-frizz stylers all rely on the same ingredients: silicones and oils, which ineffectively address the two main causes of frizz: humidity and friction. Silicones and oils can weigh hair down with an uneven and inefficient barrier, leaving hair limp and greasy, prone to attracting dirt and build up while still allowing humidity to penetrate the hair strand.

Suzette A.
Florida
Ahhh I love this styling spray!! I have received a bunch of Living proof samples from Sephora and love them however upon looking up prices I felt like Living Proof products were out of my price range. A family member gave me a bunch of products that didn't work for her and this was one of them and I was super excited to try it!! The bottle has many claims-stops frizz. period. weightlessly blocks humidity, smooths without buildup, no heavy silicones or oils. The main claims I was worried about was that it stops frizz and blocks humidity. So far this summer has been sticky and having spent part of it in Texas, I was praying this spray would work!! I haven't really blow dried my hair much this summer as I have wanted to grow it out and notice that the more heat I put on it the quicker it seems to start splitting. I had to work it in a low bun everyday for work so having it down and out of an elastic always feels great. However, after getting out of the shower and putting some mousse on it and scrunching it I spray my hair from ends to lightly on the root to keep the humidity from frizzing it up. The product is not sticky on my hair and does not cause it to be weighed down. When I do blow dry my hair and do or do not use a flat iron after I spray this all over my hair and flip my head and spray a bunch on the back side of my hair as well. It gives my hair body and versatility as I flip my hair from one side to the other throughout the day. I love this hairspray!! It is not a heavy formula, actually keeps the humidity from penetrating my hair, and keeps my hair styled all day. If I use a comb, brush, or back comb through my hair it brushes out no problem without feeling cakey or heavy from product. I'm super glad I didn't pay for this as it was given to me, but when I do run out (which will be soon) and I want to use this with the Living proof shampoo and conditioner I received, I will strongly consider purchasing this. The only downside of the price is I will go through it VERY quickly. I was given this spray about 3 weeks ago and have barely any left!
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
I love this styling spray bc I have fine hair with wave and little curl in it. This spray gives my hair body so it can air dry without being weighed down with product or being sticky. I recommend it to all types of hair as the benefits are different but still beneficial to each.
Jaylin P.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is lightweight however there is no hold to this spray when I use it on my hair. It smells great, and helps control frizz, but I definitely don't think I will buy this again. For the cost, I think you should get a better hold
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
I found this product at Ulta and thought I might as well give it a whirl. I tried it after curling my hair and the curls stayed in tact the entire night! Love it! It was a bit pricey, but I would totally buy it again because it was completely worth the value! I would recommend to any woman who can't keep the hairstyle that they had a the beginning of the day!
Rachel B.
Anderson, SC
This styling spray is completely worth the splurge! It smells like heaven, and it makes my hair smooth and workable. It helps to keep my style locked in all day through high humidity weather. I would recommend it to anyone and will definitely buy it again.
Rebecca R.
North Dartmouth, MA
Love this product, it really helos give my hair waves with out the frizz. I use this every day I want cute natural hair. Totally exceeded my expectations. Extremely effective product for ur hair.
Lisa F.
This product was just ok. I like their creams better for my thick hair. I'd rather use their styling cream. This would better for someone with fine hair.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
Even on dry hair this stuff tames frizz really well. It's also grapefruit scented like all the other Living Proof hair products, which I love.
Sarah C.
This styling spray smells great, makes your hair feel like silk, and keeps fizzy hair in the most humid climates tame!
Jenny L.
Sacramento, CA
i love this spray, it smells really good and makes my hair not as frizzy and also makes it shiny, i would recommend!
Rachel D.
Manlius, NY
Does this really control frizz super well? I've been trying to find a good product that actually does what it says.
Emily D.
Guntersville, AL
Does this leave your hair feeling dry and sticky? Needing a lightweight styling spray!
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Does this product feel like hairspray?
Erica S.
Toronto , ON
What's the difference between a styling spray and hairspray?
Brittny R.
Toms River, NJ
Anyone know how good this is