Living Proof Wave Shaping Curl Defining No Frizz Styling Treatment uploaded by Essie R.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

What it is:
A daily treatment for thick to coarse frizzy hair, No Frizz Wave, Curl Styling Treatment eliminates frizz and contains twice the emollient than our creams, just what thick, coarse hair requires.

What it does:
No Frizz features PBAE - the first new anti-frizz technology in 30 years to effectively block humidity for beautifully soft, smooth, frizz-free hair. Terrific for highly processed or colored hair.

What else you need to know:
It also contains a lightweight, touchable holding polymer to define wavy, curly hair.

• I've been looking for a product to hold my curls together...1 Answers
  • Does this product make your hair look oily? 2 Answers
Ashleigh M.
Out of all the living proof products I've tried this is by far my favorite. I have long thick wavy hair and was skeptical this would be any help. The product itself is thick and goopy and figured it would weigh my hair down. Quite opposite though. I washed hair as usual put leave in conditioner and split end oil on ends as usual than this on top. Let my hair air dry just to test and oh my gorgeous!
Elisa B.
I love love love this product! Not only does it smell amazing, the product itself works wonders on my hair, especially in Florida Humidity! You do not need to add a lot of the substance, only like a tiny squirt (dime sized) and you very gently brush it throughout your hair, while scrunching it up to the scalp and fluffing it a bit. By doing so you make your hair smell amazing, eliminate frizz it also moisturizers the scalp! I definitely recommend this product for this who have very wavy, curly thick hair.
Erin M.
Wichita, KS
I got this as a free sample from my online Sephora order. I have naturally wavy/curly hair that is thick and frizzy. This definitely helped! Just be sure not to use too much product or your hair will feel sticky.
Erin D.
Sparks, NV
I received this as a sample from sephora and became obsessed.. It works great for my thick curly hair! And it smells great on top of it. Only downside after trying it, is finding out the pricey tag on it 😳
Ashley S.
Smells amazing!!!! And works very well! Defines and hydrates curls, as well as protecting hair from heat like diffusing. I use a tiny bit because I feel like it is very good quality and you don't need to gob it on, also have medium short hair.
Brittany T.
Corbin, KY
I have naturally curly hair and this is great for the frizziness I have. It makes my curls so lightweight and perfect. Its a must have in a curly headed women's arsenil
Laila R.
Burbank, CA
I really like this product it's very light and creamy feels almost like your putting a silky smooth conditioner in my hair but it's a styling product. I love using this because it doesn't feel harsh on my hair and it leaves my hair soft yet styled on my curly hair days.
Krystal H.
Holts Summit, MO
I started using living proof because its natural which means it doesn't contain sulfate and silicone which is great for my curly hair. It also really makes my curls become bouncy and doesn't weigh them down with product.
Annie S.
Newark, CA
It does wonders with frizz but the formula sometimes makes my hair fall out...weird right ? Overal living proof is such a softening and nice brand I just don't think it works for my hair.
Jessica S.
I loved the way this made my curls look. I applied it to damp hair and my curls dried without frizz and looking put together.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Does this product make your hair look oily?
Tasie C.
Boulder, CO
I've been looking for a product to hold my curls together, but not make them crunchy or look like ramen noodles. Does this product allow movable, touchable curls?