BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A daily treatment for medium to thick frizzy hair, No Frizz Styling Treatment eliminates frizz and contains twice the emollient as Living proof®'s creams—just what thick, coarse hair requires. It also contains a lightweight, touchable holding polymer to define wavy, curly hair. No Frizz features Polyfluoroester—the first new anti-frizz technology in 30 years—to effectively block humidity for beautifully soft, smooth, frizz-free hair. Terrific for highly processed or colored hair.

Sharleen L.
Love this so much. It leaves my hair feeling soft and completely conditioned. You can quickly feel the difference after applying the treatment and helps in controlling any frizz.
Kailey C.
I already have curly hair but I like to use at least one product that will keep the frizz to a minimum. This product is often times my go too. It is light and works with all types of hair. I personally have the small bottle so that way I can travel with it. I would recommend it to anyone who has curly or straight hair!
Amanda L.
Evansville, IN
I have twins 7 year old girls with unbelievably curly hair. They love the smell of this! The bottle is small so it's easy to through in my bag and go. I have used so many products on their hair and this is by far my favorite!
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this stuff! Smells delicious! Works well for those with fine hair as well! A little goes a long way so this bottle will last you quite a while. Purchase at Sephora!
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
This was okay. A bit heavy for my thin hair but it worked okay. Maybe would try this one again but using sparingly
Keisha S.
Kissimmee , FL
Not a fan of this product. It didn't do anything for my hair except wear it down. My hair was super Creasy.