BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

No Frizz Styling Spray is a quick-absorbing, weightless formula that eliminates frizz and adds shine. It also contains a lightweight, touchable holding polymer to define wavy, curly hair. No Frizz features Polyfluoroester—the first new anti-frizz technology in 30 years—to effectively block humidity for beautifully soft, smooth, frizz-free hair. Works great on colored hair, too.

Emily W.
Completely obsessed. This gives my naturally wavy hair that "beach wave" look without the dryness or stiff feeling. Reduces frizz and keeps my waves and curls so soft; I can run my fingers through them. I don't think I can live without this product! Not sure if it is being discontinued, I can find this at Marshall's and TJ Maxx for half the price which makes me nervous, but I've got 3 backups and a travel size just in case!
Vanessa P.
Price is steep but the frizz is controled. Smells good as well, control that frizz and those curls!
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
My hair is very curly but extremely fine. I have seen people with thick hair review the but has anyone with curly fine hair tried it ? Does the frizz control really last?