Living Proof Travel Size Timeless Shampoo uploaded by Stacy S.

BY LIVING PROOF

Travel Size Timeless Shampoo - Combat and reverse the changes in your hair as you age. Living Proof's technology keeps your hair in its best condition, which means visibly healthy hair - no matter your age. Sulfate-free, silicone-free, and color safe.Benefits:Promotes visibly healthier hair with every washEnhances natural body and movementAids in strength, protecting from breakageSoftens brittle, dry, and wiry hair without weighing it downWith the Pre-Shampoo Treatment, helps prevent color fade, keeping your color vibrant and truer, longerSulfate-free, silicone-free & color safeA must 40s+ - Travel Size Timeless Shampoo see more...

Stacy S.
I got travel sized version of the living proof timeless shampoo and conditioner with a reason Ulta purchase. I just use these and the shampoo smells amazing as most living proof products do. The conditioner had a weird smell to it. it's hard to describe. I liked how creamy the formula was. The products are very easy to lather into my hair. I like these products so far. I'm already a fan of other living proof products such as the nightcap and the nourishing styling cream product to style my hair and rid of the frizz.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
The smell is very strong and it's a mix between a vanilla musk and some type of heat protectant before you flat iron your hair that is my only issue with this product other than that it works very well and keeps my hair extra soft and feels super hydrated and healthy
Danne H.
I bought this in a travel size to give it a try. I'm 3 washes my strands feel stronger. It smells great and foams up well. The full size is a bit pricey.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
it feels like those shampoo at the salon, where it leaves ur hair light, fluffy and clean "not too squeaky clean".definitely feel theres more volume to it. however been using for a week, no significant hairfall reduction yet.
GENESIS NAZARET J.
I found this product incredible, because it fulfills its purpose because it gives you benefits to your beauty. I recommend it a lot, I loved it, I got very good results when I used the product I love it perfect.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
This living proof is really good. I love it. Use it us soon as posible. Quality, and durable this one. Buy it now.