Living Proof Travel Size Timeless Pre-Shampoo Treatment uploaded by Amber C.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

Travel Size Timeless Pre-Shampoo Treatment - This is your first defense against age-related changes to your hair, this pre-shampoo powerhouse treatment, formulated with natural amino acids, proteins and ceramide-like lipids, strengthens, fortifies and smoothes your hair, while protecting and enhancing color, all before you get out of the shower. Silicone-free and formulated specifically for color-treated hair.Benefits:First defense against age-related changesAdvanced shampoo-activated color seal technology plus UV absorber keep color vibrant & truer, longer, by protecting against the three causes of color fade, water rinse out, UV rays, and heat stylingFortifies hair, reducing breakage by 85% after one useHelps maintain hair density by reducing breakage from styling damage so you can achieve your maximum yearly growth potentialUse before every shampooStart using 30s+ - Travel Size Timeless Pre-Shampoo Treatment

Liz N.
I bought this product on a whim, since it was on clearance in my Ulta. I enjoy the product, but feel that it is better suited for people with thinner hair. I feel like I have to use so much for it to work. That said, it leaves my hair feeling so smooth and it leaves behind a very clean smelling fragrance. I have chosen to mark it down one star only because I have to use so much product for my thick hair. This small travel-size only lasted me 3 to 4 uses. I also recommend using this before washing your hair, if it has been a few days to make sure to help remove all that buildup from dry shampoo.
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
I love the herbal smell of all Living Proof products. I wanted to love this, but I just don’t think it penetrates my hair deep enough. I think this is ideal for gals with finer hair (I have extremely thick and coarse curls)
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I was skeptical of this for two reasons 1) It's marketed for colored hair and rarely dye my hair and 2) this was in the clearance aisle at Ulta and when I usually get stuff on clearance from there I usually don't like it (eg. Models Own Lip Topper, don't get it, it's so bad) Anyway, I am loving this! I have severely heat damaged and frizzy hair and I can see such huge difference. My hair smells good and looks so much healthier it's unreal. I am glad I picked it up and will be repurchasing.
Kelsey L.
Inverness, FL
Love this product! It keeps my hair healthy and shiny you can find it at Ulta and sephora and is definitely worth a try!! Get samples they last a few washes
Devyn H.
Leesburg VA
Great great great! Really helped my curly unruly hair. It lathers nicely and it targets my frizz and dry hair.
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
This living proof is really good. I love it. Use it us soon as posible. Quality, and durable this one. Buy it now.