Living Proof Timeless Shampoo uploaded by Stacy S.Living Proof Timeless Shampoo uploaded by Stacy S.

BY LIVING PROOF

Timeless Shampoo - In stores 2-21!Combat and reverse the changes in your hair as you age. Living Proof's technology keeps your hair in its best condition, which means visibly healthy hair - no matter your age. Sulfate-free, silicone-free, and color safe. Benefits: Promotes visibly healthier hair with every wash Enhances natural body and movement Aids in strength, protecting from breakage Softens brittle, dry, and wiry hair without weighing it down With the Pre-Shampoo Treatment, helps prevent color fade, keeping your color vibrant and truer, longer Sulfate-free, silicone-free & color safe A must 40s+ - Timeless Shampoo

Buy on ULTA
Yasmin P.
Santa Ana, CA
This is a great brand, I had never tried it before but heard great things so decided to give it a shot. My hairdresser recommended I use this line as I have fine brittle hair and bleach a lot. The texture was silky and smells amazing. It leaves my hair very clean with a great scent.
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
To be honest the shampoo really didn’t do anything for my hair didn’t really be good friends if any friends at all and that kind of weight my hair down a few heavy for thin hair I’m not satisfied with this product sorry
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
I am shook! One use and my hair feels completely different! I have naturally dry, wavy, thick hair and it is SUPER chemically damaged. I’ve been using salon quality brands for the last 15 years, and my hair hasn’t felt this soft and healthy since before I started coloring it! I’m hooked and switching to all living proof products!
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I love the scent of the Living Proof shampoo, but sadly, that is where it ends.  I found after a few days my hair was as dry as straw and so tangled that I could not get a comb/brush through it.  I found my normal type of hair would dry out within two uses, I tried it a few times as the bottle was so pricey.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I used this shampoo as a sample the other day and I really love the volume it gives to my hair and it leaves no greasy residue. The only downfall fo course would probably be the price but I think that it is worth it
Jael C.
Waynesboro, PA
I have very thin hair and it tends to get staticky and just won't stay in place. Most salon quality shampoos and conditioners make my hair super greasy. I found the trial pack at Ulta do $29 and decided to give it a try. It was amazing! I've been using it for a month and still no greasy and my hair has never felt more healthy.
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
I finally found a shampoo that I will purchase over and over again. I have fine, straight, color treated hair. This shampoo leaves my hair shiny and weightless. My color lasts longer with this shampoo, and when I go for my 6 week appointment, my hair looks better than with any shampoo I've tried before. It's a little pricey ($29 for 8 oz), but so worth it. More economical to buy the 24 oz bottle for $59.
Daniela H.
Fairview , Nj
Was given a travel size of this and the conditioner as gratis and I never through I would love it since it's for aging-hair (i.e. late 40s). I had a trip so I just took it and let me tell you, totally worth it!! My hair has never looked better especially without styling! Absolutely love !!
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
I received some samples of this from Ulta. I honestly didn't like this that much. I have an ombré type color in my hair. It is also long and thin. It actually dimmed the blonde in my hair. I had platinum and it turned a little yellow.
Krystal R.
Estherville, IA
How is this product on colored hair?