Living Proof Timeless Pre-Shampoo Treatment

by Living Proof

Descriptions:

Timeless Pre-Shampoo Treatment - In stores 2-21!This is your first defense against age-related changes to your hair, this pre-shampoo powerhouse treatment, formulated with natural amino acids, proteins and ceramide-like lipids, strengthens, fortifies and smoothes your hair, while protecting and enhancing color, all before you get out of the shower. Silicone-free and formulated specifically for color-treated hair. Benefits: First defense against age-related changes Advanced shampoo-activated color seal technology plus UV absorber keep color vibrant & truer, longer, by protecting against the three causes of color fade, water rinse out, UV rays, and heat styling Fortifies hair, reducing breakage by 85% after one use Helps maintain hair density by reducing breakage from styling damage so you can achieve your maximum yearly growth potential Use before every shampoo Start using 30s+ - Timeless Pre-Shampoo Treatment

The instructions say to separate hair into sections and apply from root to tip. How big should each section be and how much product should I be applying? Should my hair be damp when finished or roots wetter than ends?
Start your review of Living Proof Timeless Pre-Shampoo Treatment!
I didn’t really notice a difference when I used this product. I did notice that I didn’t have to wash my hair as often when I was using it. The scent is the same as all their other products. I would buy this again but there are other products I would buy first
Yukon
I found this as a sample product and since it went with my shampoo and conditioner I bought it. Love it on my fine curly "old lady" hair. I am in my late 50's. My hair changed and this is one of my sanity savers. Has done wonders.
Athens, AL
I got a mini bottle of this. I kind of brushed this off as a "Why would I need something like this?" but I was trying to get rid of the thousand mini products I had by using them up. I was pleasantly surprised. The whole "Put this on at least 5 minutes before showering" thing...meh. I'd recommend using it the night before you know you're going to shower the next morning. It absorbs super quick into your hair/won't leave grease on your pillow and like most other LP products smells amazing, so win-win. Washing my hair the next morning I could immediately tell a difference in the silkiness of my hair. In. The. Shower!! Drying, same story. My hair was less frizzy and felt much more silky. Thumbs up
Hastings
I have fine wavy color-treated hair that is frizzy and prone to static...I live in Minnesota and the dry winter air wreaks havoc with my hair. The first time I tried this preshampoo I applied it to dry hair, waited 5 minutes and then washed my hair as I showered using Living Proof Full Shampoo & Conditioner! Wow!!...I love this preshampoo..no static and tamed down the frizziness! I highly recommend this product!!
Tucson, AZ
This really helps my hair color last longer. I'm not sure it does much for other hair concerns, but I do notice that it extends the life of my deposit color (fashion colors, usually purple for me). I've bought a bunch of it on clearance and at that price I found it worthwhile but at retail I'm not sure if I'd be willing to spend as much. It smells of lilies and it's not unpleasant, although a little stronger than I'd like. I don't recommend using it overnight as it can leave residue on your pillow.
Seattle, WA
I am obsessed with this product. I have dyed hair with a fashion color. This product helps to lock the color in so when I wash it the color doesn’t fade out as much. I normally put it in my hair the night before I plan to wash to let it have time to really sink into the hair.
This is just a pain. I got it on clearance at ulta and I can understand why. Applying before showering is annoying. It goes on like water, I have long hair so I have to use half a bottle for it to even cover my hair. Not a fan of this but everyone’s hairs different
This is the best for color treated hair. I haven't dyed mine in a few years so I definitely feel like this isn't for me. My hair reaches about an inch above my hips and is extremely thick. I found it very difficult to work this product from root to ends. As for the difference I've seen in my hair? I haven't really noticed anything. Like I said, if you have color treated hair you will probably like this. If you dont use hair dye, just move past this.
Mcminnville, TN
I really like this. Do I feel like it is absolutely essential? No. But when I take the extra step to use this I do like the way my hair looks and feels. This is something I don't use daily because I don't always have time to do another step in my routine, but for going out I do enjoy this. It doesn't weigh my hair down, so that is good. If you want something to bump your hair routine, this would be a good product to try!
I am in love with this producto. Going back to Marshalls to purchase a bigger bottel. Bought a small one just to try IT out. As soon as I usted this product before the shampoo already status getting your hair smooth. The Smell is phenominal. Amazing product. I am even sing IT on my sons hair.