Living Proof Timeless Pre-Shampoo Treatment uploaded by sam s.Living Proof Timeless Pre-Shampoo Treatment uploaded by Brittany C.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

Timeless Pre-Shampoo Treatment - In stores 2-21!This is your first defense against age-related changes to your hair, this pre-shampoo powerhouse treatment, formulated with natural amino acids, proteins and ceramide-like lipids, strengthens, fortifies and smoothes your hair, while protecting and enhancing color, all before you get out of the shower. Silicone-free and formulated specifically for color-treated hair. Benefits: First defense against age-related changes Advanced shampoo-activated color seal technology plus UV absorber keep color vibrant & truer, longer, by protecting against the three causes of color fade, water rinse out, UV rays, and heat styling Fortifies hair, reducing breakage by 85% after one use Helps maintain hair density by reducing breakage from styling damage so you can achieve your maximum yearly growth potential Use before every shampoo Start using 30s+ - Timeless Pre-Shampoo Treatment

• The instructions say to separate hair into sections and a...1 Answers
Katie H.
Olympia , WA
I got a sample of this and have since purchased. It has a wonderful smell and lathers beautifully. I have used many products and am very impressed with the smell and quality. Would purchase again.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
I am obsessed with this product. I have dyed hair with a fashion color. This product helps to lock the color in so when I wash it the color doesn’t fade out as much. I normally put it in my hair the night before I plan to wash to let it have time to really sink into the hair.
Shelby A.
Westerville
If you have fashion color or really any color in your hair this is a great product to help extend your color life. I had a hard time remembering to fit this product in before I took my shower. But when I did use it I could definitely tell a difference. It helps lock your color in before you shower and shampoo.
Erika G.
I love this stuff!!! I wash my hair twice a week and before I do, I apply this at night and rinse it off in the morning. Really brings life back into dry lifeless hair.
Amanda H.
This is the best for color treated hair. I haven't dyed mine in a few years so I definitely feel like this isn't for me. My hair reaches about an inch above my hips and is extremely thick. I found it very difficult to work this product from root to ends. As for the difference I've seen in my hair? I haven't really noticed anything. Like I said, if you have color treated hair you will probably like this. If you dont use hair dye, just move past this.
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
I LOVE this brand!! I've recently used many of their products and I have yet to find one that I don't love. It has transformed my hair..it's hydrated, split ends are a thing of the past and I absolutely love the scent. Since using Living Proof I have had so many compliments on my hair and people asking what I use. I will definitely continue buying and using these amazing hair products!! Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Shampoo
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I really like this. Do I feel like it is absolutely essential? No. But when I take the extra step to use this I do like the way my hair looks and feels. This is something I don't use daily because I don't always have time to do another step in my routine, but for going out I do enjoy this. It doesn't weigh my hair down, so that is good. If you want something to bump your hair routine, this would be a good product to try!
Brittany C.
Maple Grove, MN
I am so surprised this product doesn't have any reviews yet! I picked this product up at my local Ulta after seeing an add for it on my Facebook newsfeed, and boy am I glad I did! You apply this product to your hair while it's dry before you shower. Packaging recommends to put this product in at least 5 minutes prior to showering, and for best results the night before. I have found that the best amount of time to have it in for me is a few hours, going to either of the two extremes seems to reduce the effectiveness of the product. It leaves my hair silky smooth, and reduces the frizz that I get from sleeping on it overnight. My hair looks tons healthier. It may be a pricey product, but the results are worth it! It is geared towards colored hair to lock the color in from the damage of your shampoo, but I do not color my hair so I can't rate it's effectiveness on that. Great product, will be buying again!
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I absolutely love this stuff! I leave it in for at least 30 minutes or longer on my hair before washing it and I've noticed a definite improvement when it comes to how long my color lasts, as well as the texture - my hair is definitely softer, and the amount of frizz I normally get after my hair dries has dramatically been reduced, and I sleep on my hair when it's still damp sometimes (I try not to use heat tools as much as possible). Because I'm lazy when it comes to coloring my own hair after doing peoples' hair all day (yep, I'm a stylist), I swear by this product for prolonging my color (currently teal blue in two sections and blue-black all over), and will continue to buy it over and over.
The instructions say to separate hair into sections and apply from root to tip. How big should each section be and how much product should I be applying? Should my hair be damp when finished or roots wetter than ends?