Living Proof Timeless Plumping Mousse uploaded by Kat L.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

Bring back the OOMPH With age, your hair loses its density and volume. This mousse works like a temporary filler. It brings the oomph back to your hair with our volumizing technology plus amino acids that makes it look 3x fuller with volume that...

Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
I consider myself the ultimate go-getter when it comes to getting to most volume my hair can get. The scent of this is fantastic, but more importantly it almost instantly plumps my hair up and gives it volume and bounce. I have medium length hair, some days I have a natural wave to it and others my hair can be pretty straight, but when I use this product I can always expect consistency! I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to have hair that's as voluminous as a hair full of secrets! ;)
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
I'm so disappointed that I didn't like this product because I've been very satisfied with every other Living Proof product that I've tried. I have thin hair, and instead of plumping it up, I felt like my hair was heavy and limp and looked dull. I tried using less to see if that would make a difference, but it didn't. At $28, it's too expensive for a product that doesn't work for me.
Kat L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is one amazing product! It gives you lots volume with light hold. It also has a nice light scent.
The best review is from my mom who typically used $5 drugstore mousse, when I told her it retails for over $20 a can her reply, 'It's worth it!'
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Great mousse for those bad hair days , when my hair is extra flat or just unmanageable . Just adding a small amount to my roots really makes all the difference and my hair instantly has more life and volume . Love
Miguel A.
This is an amazing product! It really plumps the hair up and gives you amazing body and texture. The whole timeless line is formulated for aging hair so they do recommend anyone 40+, as it fortifies the hair with amino acids and lipids to fill the hair from the inside. The only thing that I found interesting while using this was that it does say to use from roots to tips, which I usually don't.
Caitlyn G.
Clifton Park, NY
My favorite mousse! Controls my curls and makes them touchable without making them crunchy. It lasts all day and holds up well to humidity!
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
I love this stuff! It holds my hair in place and keeps it soft, but also has a strong hold! Worth it and the price is great!
Elyse A.
Sparta, MI
This product appears to be what I'm looking for as far as a volumizing mouse.. however, I have LONG, fine hair... wondering if it works well for long?