Living proof timeless conditioner, 32 oz. uploaded by Stacy S.

BY LIVING PROOF

For beautiful, ageless hair.Timeless Conditioners combats and reverses the changes in your hair as you age. Our technology keeps your hair in its best condition, which means visibly healthy hair – no matter your age. see more...

Danne H.
Living proof timeless are the best conditioner and shampoo I have ever used. I’m 35 with color treated hair and it keeps my hair looking young healthy and vibrant
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Wow yes I highly recommend this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. It smells great too. Lasts long I recommend it to everyone everyone yes it is safe for color treated hair. I am satisfied
Julie A.
Polk, PA
The timeless line by Living Proof is fantastic. I have noticed my hair thinning out these last few years. Too much coloring probably! This conditioner leaves my hair looking full. It doesn’t weigh it down at all.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
Best brand I've used, this brand uses high quality ingredients and is paraben and sulfate free. I value this highly as sulfate dull down my color and leave my hair frizzy. This conditioner has changed the very structure of my hair. Did somebody say bye bye split/dead ends? Oh yes!
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
I have very fine, dry, damaged hair and this makes my hair feel so light, soft, and silky. The scent of this is odd, but good at the same time. Kind of like Play Doh? I just wish this wasn't so expensive.
Bailey F.
Fargo, ND
I love this conditionar it leaves my hair soooo silky. The only downfalls are the price and I am not a huge fan of the smell but I am willing to over look those becasue it is a great product
Shannon F.
I have thick wavy hair and this was not enough moisture for my hair type. It felt dry and weighed down. My husband and son have straight hair and it worked well with their hair type leaving it soft and shiny.
Glyniel C.
This is very pricy, but I bought it for my aunt who was looking for a conditoner that wouldn't weigh her hair down since she has fine hair, or leave her greasy. She loves it! I've used it a couple times and it works okay on me, I have thicker hair so I think this would work better for medium-thin hair types who want nourishment with out the heaviness. It smells great too!!!!