Living Proof Timeless Conditioner uploaded by Stacy S.Living Proof Timeless Conditioner uploaded by Stacy S.

BY LIVING PROOF

Timeless Conditioner - In stores 2-21!Combat and reverse the changes in your hair as you age. Living Proof's technology keeps your hair in its best condition, which means visibly healthy hair - no matter your age. Silicone-free, and color safe. Benefits: Promotes visibly healthier hair with every wash Enhances natural body and movement Aids in strength, protecting from breakage Softens brittle, dry, and wiry hair without weighing it down With the Pre-Shampoo Treatment, helps prevent color fade, keeping your color vibrant and truer, longer Silicone-free & color safe A must 40s+ - Timeless Conditioner

Buy on ULTA
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
As usual the living proof line is excellent with this product. It has a great smell and leaves my hair feeling extremely soft. It is a little harder to find Alta or Sephora seem like good places to get it.
Danne H.
Living proof timeless are the best conditioner and shampoo I have ever used. I’m 35 with color treated hair and it keeps my hair looking young healthy and vibrant
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Wow yes I highly recommend this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. It smells great too. Lasts long I recommend it to everyone everyone yes it is safe for color treated hair. I am satisfied
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
This is great conditioner, and it leaves my hair looking full, shiny and healthy. My only issue is the price. The bigger size is $60, and I shampoo and condition daily, so it’s a bit pricey.
Julie A.
Polk, PA
The timeless line by Living Proof is fantastic. I have noticed my hair thinning out these last few years. Too much coloring probably! This conditioner leaves my hair looking full. It doesn’t weigh it down at all.
Salina L.
Plumas Lake, CA
Absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner!! I have spent alot of money on expensive and popular shampoos and conditioners. This one works perfect everytime. The mousse is great too!!
April P.
Parma, Ohio
Living proof is such an awesome brand. Always stocked at Sephora it’s my go to. The smell is heavenly and the texture is so rich. This makes my hair smell good and feel amazing.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket , RI
I'm forever obsessed with the entire Living Proof brand from primers, texturizers, shampoo and conditioners. I was hooked on the PHD line from them and decided to switch it up to the Timeless collection and WOW. I have fine, damaged, color treated hair and this is honest to God "commercial hair". Both shampoo and conditioner lather and rinses well, has a light clean scent, and will not leave hair greasy. After just one use my hair felt full, Columbus, looked healthy, shiny, and as though I had virgin hair. I will definitely repurchase this over and over again!!
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
Best brand I've used, this brand uses high quality ingredients and is paraben and sulfate free. I value this highly as sulfate dull down my color and leave my hair frizzy. This conditioner has changed the very structure of my hair. Did somebody say bye bye split/dead ends? Oh yes!
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I have very fine, dry, damaged hair and this makes my hair feel so light, soft, and silky. The scent of this is odd, but good at the same time. Kind of like Play Doh? I just wish this wasn't so expensive.