BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

The Ultimate Blowout Kit - Only at ULTA! The Ultimate Blowout Kit is a limited edition duo for faster, easier, salon-worthy blowout at home. Living Proof paired Ulta exclusives, Blowout and Control Hairspray, in this must-have travel set for wherever the holidays are taking you. Blowout delivers a beautiful, bouncy blowout with less work so your styling process is faster and easier. Lock in your look with a mist of Control Hairspray for a firm hold with movement and shine.Includes:Travel Size Blowout (1.7 oz)Travel Size Control Hairspray (3.0 oz) - The Ultimate Blowout Kit

Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
The Living Proof Blowout kit is a neat set to have. It certainly helps with the manageability of my daughter’s extremely long ringlets. When used properly, I can easily get a week of great hair out of these products. The kit also helps the hair maintain a healthy shine. While it’s a great product, I don’t think it’s unique. I can get the same results with products I already own for less.
samantha p.
I picked this up on a whim and am in love!. I highly recommend the blow out spray. the hairspray is nice too but I don't use hairspray every day. The blowout spray helped cut my drying time more than half and my hair looks good after 2 days! Great volume. all I can say is Wow! hair looks amazing!