BY LIVING PROOF

A versatile styler that can be used on damp or dry hair, allowing you to tame, blowout, or deconstruct hair. It gives you the freedom to wear your hair in different ways and tames and grooms dry hair for easy, manageability. This styler smooths strands for polished blowouts, or creates definition and separation on dry hair for a deconstructed, second-day look.

Can be used on straight, wavy, curly, coiled, tightly coiled hair.

Key benefits: Tames and grooms dry hair. Smooths for polished blowouts.

• I got this as a virtual box... uh how do I go about getting this ...9 Answers
  • Is this better to use before a blow dry or flat iron?1 Answers
  • Is this good for wavy hair?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
concrete, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Living Proof's Style Lab T.B.D. Multi-Tasking Styler is the Holy Grail of hair products. I just got back from sephora with a sample, and I have to say I love the way my hair looks after blow drying it,Smooth and polished. I really didn't have to do much it had a incredible & durable look and feel. Good for all hair types,with no parabens & phthalates. Tame smooth and create definition on dry hair. Giving you freedom to create any look from sleek and proper or crunchy second day look, so many options. This review is for a contest entry! Everything written above is from my own personal experience. #contest #yourbesthair
Alyee H.
Alyee H.
Living
Proof T.B.D. does not disappoint! I was able to get a sample, and went on to
purchase the full product because I loved it so much. Prior to trying it out I
had read reviews that it doesn’t work for my particular hair type, but I have
to disagree. My hair is in between fine and medium, with the length of more
than 23 inches. It loves to tangle, get weighed down, greasy and all other sort
of wonderful things. I first used the styler as a blowout and absolutely loved
that the formula left my hair feeling soft, weightless and manageable. I feel
that it works great on the second day for taming morning hair, and calms
flyaways and frizz. Not only does it work great, but it smells wonderful, just
as if you stepped out of the salon. I received a sample complimentary of
Influesnter for review and to participate in a contest.
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
@LivingProofInc @influenster @sephora My daughter has dry damanged curly hair that's frizz prone. She can't blow dry it or even brush it while its dry because it will frizz really bad. She tried Proof Style Lab T.B.D. Multi-Tasking Styler and was amazed. It's super easy to use. She applied it to her damp hair right before she blow dried and straightened it. Her hair didn't frizz at all during the day, not even while outside in the horrible humidity. It stayed soft, smooth, and polished looking all day. This product can be used on any hair type that's damp or dry. Next I'm going to try it on her younger sister who has thick, dry, frizzy, kinky hair. I will definitely purchase this product over and over again!! #contest #YourBestHair Living Proof T.B.D. Multi-Tasking Styler
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went into Sephora to try out the Living Proof TBD Multi-Tasking Styler as a part of a contest, but my review is my honest opinion. First off, I love the whole Living Proof brand, it’s pretty much all I use. I usually don’t like creams, but I took home a sample from Sephora and couldn’t wait to try it out. I have really dry and wavy hair. I applied this on the ends of my hair, then combed through to evenly distribute the product. I usually let my hair air dry for a little bit before blow drying. This made my hair so soft, shiny, and healthy. I like to either use a beach waver or a flat iron to get a really messy textured look. This made my hair look very neat and polished, but still kept my effortless waves. My hair gets very frizzy especially in the summer humidity, but this kept my hair smooth and waves last all day! I love it! I plan on purchasing a full size!
Kaye M.
Kaye M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Of all the products I received in my Livingproof Voxbox, the T.B.D. Multitasking styler was my absolute favorite! I have long, thick hair with a natural wave so for the most part it's pretty low mantinence. My favorite way to style my hair is to texturize and enhance my layers. This cream does just that!! I love that I can work it into the ends of my hair to break it up and make it a bit piecey at the bottom but also use it to smooth frizz closer toward the top. And in the end my hair still feels soft and not crispy the way it would when I use a texturizing spray. I do wish it did give just a little more hold, to help last through the day. But I still love being able to look and smell like I walked out of a salon when I use this product.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used another product from Living Proof before, so I was somewhat familiar with this brand. I bought the TBD Multitasking Styler, hoping it would provide my hair with much-needed heat protection in the morning and hopefully cut down on my styling time too. I normally blow dry my hair, but when I tried this product, each time I found the whole process took about the same amount of time, and didn't really seem to streamline the process.

Despite not being a huge time-saver, I did really like this Styler because it made my hair shiny and soft, even protected it from the heat of the blow dryer. The serum is easy to use and I found a little went a long way in terms of coverage (I have medium-thick hair).

Overall, I would recommend this product, it's a great styler and does it's job, it just won't save you any blow dry time.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Ballston Spa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a travel sized bottle of this from Sephora in a kit along with some hairspray. This is for the Influenster contest, but my opinions are my own.

This product was pretty nice. As always with Living Proof products, it smelled fantastic. It didn't leave any weird greasy residue in my hair either. It was almost as if I didn't have anything in my hair aside from the benefits. It gave me some nice shine and a little bit of volume, as well as making my hair soft. It didn't weigh my hair down either, which is an issue with my fine hair. I took a point off though, since it did a nice job but really isn't anything to write home about. I find this is second best to another product I use. Would I buy it again? Only if I couldn't get what I typically use. I would definitely use it to completion though.
candi s.
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased a travel size bottle of this styling product from Sephora for 15 bucks as part of an influenster contest. My review is from my own truthful opinion.

I loved this styling product! I have wavy hair, sometimes I keep it wavy but sometimes I straighten it. So, usually I have to keep products for both styles. I love that I can use this for both! It didn't wear my hair down, or feel greasy. It had a nice clean smell. When air drying for my wavy look it didn't make my hair hard or crunchy. It gave my hair the perfect tousled beachy wave while keeping the frizz at bay. For straightening it made my hair smooth and sleek with a beautiful shine. I also like that I can use this as a touch up to freshen up my hair in between washes. I definitely recommend this multi tasker!
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For starters, I have fine, straight yet slightly frizzy, processed hair - I can rarely use thick creams and/or oils in my hair as it's easily weighed down and it rarely tolerates product for more than 5 minutes. Influenster prompted my knowledge of this product and when I was able to score it for a discount, I took the chance. I am not sure if this is made of magical unicorn tears or what, but whether I use it on damp hair or dry hair, it doesn't weigh my hair down, it doesn't feel gritty or greasy, and my hair stays soft... yet styled. It's honestly a game changer in my continuous search for hair-compatible products. I've used this as a blow out cream as well as on dry hair to lightly texturize/tousle and absolutely love the results of both!
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordered this from Sephora in the travel size. I was apprehensive about this product being able to tame flyways, give smooth blowout, and destruct hair for a messy bed hair. But it really did it. I have very curly oily hair, so adding this to damp hair made my blowout easy and fast. The result was smooth and it tamed the few flyways I had. The second day I added it to my dry hair at the ends and I looked like I had sexy bed hair. I loved it and my hair wasn't very tangled either. It didnt weigh down my hair, I still have volume and it didn't take a lot of product either.I'd buy this again
Colleen P.
Colleen P.
Hamden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a virtual box... uh how do I go about getting this to try out???
ROKIA R.
ROKIA R.
AGADIR
can i use it beacuse i have a curly hair, can it help !!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wondering how this works in thick long hair?
Ingrid M.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this not sold is stores yet? The closest sephora didn't have it
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for wavy hair?