Living Proof Style Lab T.B.D. Multi Tasking Styler uploaded by Brandi N.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A versatile styler that can be used on damp or dry hair, allowing you to tame, blowout, or deconstruct hair. It gives you the freedom to wear your hair in different ways and tames and grooms dry hair for easy, manageability. This styler smooths strands for polished blowouts, or creates definition and separation on dry hair for a deconstructed, second-day look. Can be used on straight, wavy, curly, coiled, tightly coiled hair. Key benefits: Tames and grooms dry hair. Smooths for polished blowouts.

Brandi N.
Fort Myers, FL
Its become a personal favorite product of mine over the last year of struggling with blood infusions and tons of IV meds. My hair is in much need of great products and Living Proof T.B.D. has been able to help me calm my hair down, help bring back the silky smooth feel and did I mention the aroma is calming in itself! Nothing about the product makes your hair oily which I struggle with on occasions using hair products. Without a doubt this 3 in 1 product is worth going to Sephora and/or ordering off www.Sephora.com, www.livingproof.com ... I can't wait to try all the other products within Living Proof! #livingproof #Sephora #holidayseason #giftgiving #products
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
This stuff is a miracle in a tube for my hair! I usually have to flat iron my hair after blow drying, but this cream makes my thick hair straight and smooth! It has a nice light scent to it and is easy to work into my hair with a wet brush. I also find that it cuts drying time down by half! Really glad I tried this stuff out!
Kari S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my least favorite living proof product. It is heavy and made my hair feel dirtier sooner. I didn't help. Little bit of could get the same quality blowout as with the no frizz product line
Maala M.
I use this product for blow drying my hair! It leaves it smooth and shiny. I also use it to tame my hair after styling. When I style my hair with loose curls--i apply this to the ends and it leaves my hair looking less damaged and fresh! The smell is nice too. It also has heat protectant in it which is a plus
Jennifer C.
Eucha, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as a sample for an event and I wasn't really into the more high priced brands for haircare and styling but this lil guy changed my view on that. I have a pixie and i'm growing my hair out it's been such a savior for all my lil flyaways and bangs that don't want to style. Use wet or dry!
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
This provided a light feeling smooth texture to my hair. I have wavy to curly hair and battle humidity in the Midwest. This seems to be the right amount of coverage without weighing down my hair or leaving it greasy. I would repurchase. I got this in a hair sample box I purchased from Sephora.
Terra C.
Denison, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I put this on the lengths of my hair. It makes it feel so soft and it gives it a thicker feel and look. I also use it to revive my next day hair. It works great!
Jordan G.
McDonough , GA
I received this product from a GWP from ulta and I instantly fell in love! I take a small amount and run it through my hair after showering and do my typical blow out and it makes my hair so beautiful! I will definitely purchase!
Alexis E.
Temecula, CA
Does a great job at defining my natural curls and taming frizz. Doubles as a heat protectant and blow dry styler. Absolutely a luxury item price wise but it does as promised.
Swati P.
I purchased this because of all the great reviews but did not really find it effective. I did not really see any changes in my hair and sometimes it made it oily.
Lisa F.
Can you use this by yourself?