BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A heat activated weightless spray that can be used on damp or dry hair to create long-lasting, shiny, smooth, straight styles. Powered by our Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA), Straight:

• weightlessly blocks humidity
  • provides heat protection up to 450°F/230°C
  • is layerable and won't build up
  • helps to keep hair cleaner longer for straight styles that last

Straight is ideal for fine to medium hair types. It is silicone-free. Safe and formulated for color and chemically treated hair.

How to use:

Start with damp hair that has been cleansed, conditioned and detangled. Hold canister 6” away from head and mist evenly over hair for 5-10 seconds. Comb and style with a blow dryer. Follow with a flat iron for pin straight styles. To use as a finisher, lightly mist onto your finished style.

Tips + tricks

• To touch up and prolong the life of your straight style, apply to dry hair and use a flat iron or blow dryer as needed.

Tara W.
Neenah, WI
The best heat protectant I've ever used. It is so light on the hair and smells amazing. I use it every time I straighten my hair. It sprays on evenly and doesn't weight my hair down. Definitely a continued purchase.
Lannet T.
Fife, WA
This product is not the best or not the worst, but it does the job. It does last long and keeps my hair straight. It is effective and my hair is protected from frizz. Once i run out, it is not really something i would repurchase.
Alyssa H.
Prior Lake, MN
This hairspray is wonderful! It gave a nice hold that was not too crispy. It was a nice flexible hold that kept my curl and volume for all day wear. I think that this hairspray is the perfect balance of hold and wearable texture! I would recommend to anyone
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Living proof is excellent to our hair. Buy it now. I love it. I would recommed this one because is effectively
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
It’s good, little goes a long way, but it really helps with straightening. Leave hair shinny.