Living Proof Style Lab Duo uploaded by Laisha A.Living Proof Style Lab Duo uploaded by Karisa L.

BY LIVING PROOF

An exclusive duo that extends your style two times longer while delivering flexible, touchable, long-lasting hold. Prime is a first-of-its-kind hair primer that extends your style two times longer. It repels dirt and oil to keep hair cleaner, longer. So perfecting and weightless, it can be used alone or layered under your favorite styler creating the optimal base for all styles. Flex is a multitasking hairspray to set, style, and finish any style on damp or dry hair. For touchable, flexible, brushable hold that lasts, it can be layered without build up, protects from humidity, and adds beautiful shine. This set contains:- 1 oz Prime Style Extender - 3 oz Style Lab™ Flex Shaping Hairspray It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Prime and Flex are must-have products used by Living Proof's team of expert stylists. see more...

• Does this work on long thick hair, does it help control frizz? Is...1 Answers
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
I got this for my mom as a little stocking stuffer last Christmas, and she loved it! She has thick, medium length hair, and the hairspray smelled wonderful and was extremely effective. I even used the styling product several times, because I couldn't get over how much I loved the smell and effectiveness. It made my long, thick hair extremely silky soft and tamed the frizz in Southern humidity. You can't beat this $10 kit!!
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
Love this duo! I got sent this Voxbox and I couldn't be more happy with the products that were included. I use both products every time I wash my hair. I use the Style Extender on damp hair, then blow dry, style as desired, and I always finish with the Flex hairspray. Such a perfect combo! I also love the scent. So good!
Jen P.
Pickerington, OH
I received this product for free through Influenster and was so excited to try. I rarely put product in my hair for styling (mostly just defrizz). I love the way this made my hair look, but not feel. I think I might've applied too much. Will definitely try again.
Jasmin H.
I received these products in a voxbox from Influenster and I already know I’m going to love them the smell is ahhhmazing and I used a little of the hair spray and it kept All my fly away hairs down. #Yourbesthair.
Sierra M.
Sugarloaf, CA
This was sent to me by Influenster and it's a great company carried by Sephora. This is a duo they sell so you can try both products. First time user l
Yasmin A.
Kingston, ON
These are my absolute two favourite go-tos when I am straightening my hair! My hair is super curly so I don't do it often but these products make my hair feel super soft and not weighed down. They smell amazing and the hairspray really does hold your style without making your strands stiff. Love LivingProof!
Does this work on long thick hair, does it help control frizz? Is it safe to use with hot hair tools?