BY LIVING PROOF

A touchable, firm holding hairspray used on dry hair for all-day hold.

Delivers all-day hold and shine

Touchable, flake-free finish

Adds shine

Won't dampen or deflate your style

Protects against humidity

Heat protection (up to 410°F/210°C)

Firm hold

Silicone-free

Color safe

Safe for chemically treated hair

How To Use:

Hold canister 10"" away from dry hair and spray evenly onto finished styles.

Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I have officially converted to Living Proof products. I resisted for so long due to the price but this stuff works! I have stuck straight hair and usually after I curl it, the curls disappear after a couple of hours. This product holds my curls without looking “crispy”.
Nicki S.
I’m not a huge hairspray fan because it always leaves my hair feels heavy and too crunchy and sometimes there are uneven sprays so your hair gets clumpy wet and dries weird. But if I do use hairspray I use this one. It’s light and airy with good full coverage. It does the trick without going overboard
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
I was sent this Living proof hairspray to try and i really enjoyed it. My hair was held into place and it did not have an overpowering scent. The price is just a little steep for hairspray
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
One of my favorite hairsprays. Style will last all day with this without feeling dry or stiff. It smells amazing and will last in your hair all day. It doesn’t dry out or damage the hair and makes it seem more full. Always available at my local Ulta.
Becky S.
I don't use super hold hairspray very often but this is a good one I discovered in accident. It does have a bit of a strong smell but it goes away. I've found that it works really well on synthetic hair, like wigs I've styled for shoots.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
This is a good hairspray.It is pricey and it says their is no build up and won’t flake but if you use a lot and have dark hair it will flake a bit.It gives medium to firm hold and it is long lasting.The smell is strong not bad but intense.
Katrina H.
Houston , AR
Living Proof makes the best products! Leaves hair feeling & smelling great, while still holding the style. It's a more investment quality brand but worth the money. Would definitely recommend to others.
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
I wish it had more hold but it does smell very nice and add texture to styled hair. Good for volume and styling but it doesn't last all day and night so this is a lighter hold hairspray for easy looks
Kaitlyn C.
Kipling, SK
I love this hairspray for updos and taming fly aways! It has a strong hold and smells amazing. I usually use this when I need my hair to be perfect in a picture.
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
I love this hairspray. I've been trying different kinds looking for the best one. This is lightweight and doesn't give that helmet feel but holds well. I'm someone that needs to wash my hair everyday but the next morning my hair is way less greasy like I used a dry shampoo but better. I have pin straight hair, soft, flat hair so I usually am curling it, however if I do keep it straight but want curved ends, this is a great product for hold and also gives my hair a little more volume and thickness. The smell is also amazing, that's been important for me because most hairsprays have that strong similar chemical smell but not in this one. It smells almost like a fragrance but appropriate for your hair.

back