Living Proof Straight Spray 5.5 oz uploaded by Marisol K.Living Proof Straight Spray 5.5 oz uploaded by Nargis A.

BY LIVING PROOF

A styling spray that extends the life of straight styles. Straight creates sleek, smooth, shiny straight hair without the use of oils, resins, or silicones. The lightweight formula can be reapplied to wet or dry, hair extending your style for days. Straight won't build up, repels dirt, and helps to protect against heat styling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Straight contains aerosolized PolyfluoroEster, Living Proof's breakthrough molecule. It creates a weightless shield effectively preventing water from entering the hair shaft and disrupting your straight style. The result is straight hair that lasts for days. see more...

• It it good for fine hair? does it stand against humidity?1 Answers
Ashleigh M.
Not in love with the price. I have long wavy hair and the only time I like this is during the more humid months when straightening does nothing. This product helps, keeps it straight for the most part but makes my hair feel dry and thinning. In non humid times my hair feels like straw.
Alexa I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of this protecting spray. I prefer the other Living Proof spray in a purple bottle to this one. Doesn't last very long and the smell will stop you in your tracks.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best straightening spray I have ever tried. I use it with the babyliss straightener, and it gives me fabulous results. My hair is shiny without being greasy, and I do not smell any burning (which means less breakage). For the record, I have very thick hair that almost comes down to my butt. I would recommend this heat spray to anyone, regardless of their hair type. It is pricey, but I think it's a good investment.
Nargis A.
Westminster, SC
This stuff is amazing (Have been using this since summer 2014)! My hair is frizzy and wavy, but not wavy enough to look good. Usually, my hair either won't get completely straight in the back or won't stay straight for long. This spray exceeded my expectations and not only does my hair get and stay straight for more than five minutes, but it stays straight even when I put it in a bun on top of my head to shower! Love this and I have a travel size one too, this follows me like a puppy everywhere I go.
Marisol K.
Austin, TX
Love this! This product can be used on wet or dry hair, and helps blow dry, straighten or air dry. It feels really natural but definitely early gets your hair straight and sleek and extends the style! I love this product, it even smells good.
Grace D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have curly hair and I love using this product when I straighten my hair because it keeps it smooth and straight all day long! It exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone who wants really straight and sleek hair!
Caroline P.
It is truly the best straight spray I have ever used! I started out with the travel size, and had to get the big can, even though it seemed to lose its efficacy over time. It's still a wonderful product!
Leann T.
It's a hairspray, nothing special, has about a medium to light hold, good finishing spray, defiantly not for a hard, heavy hold. Has an okay smell, but not the best scent. I'd rather use Kenra if I was buying something this expensive.
Karina H.
Poplar, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want straight hair and also protect it from heat then this is the product for you. I find this product so easy to use because of the amazing spray. You easily get product everywhere and not just at one place like you get with a pump spray. I would recommend this to everyone that struggles to have their hair straight.
Sylvia N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I use my straightener I use this spray and it makes my hair less frizzy definitely and I haven't seen any hair damage from my straightener so I feel like this definitely is working. It's pretty good, I will repurchase and recommend..
Mariana D.
Vancouver , BC
It it good for fine hair? does it stand against humidity?