BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A styling spray that extends the life of straight styles. Straight creates sleek, smooth, shiny straight hair without the use of oils, resins, or silicones. The lightweight formula can be reapplied to wet or dry, hair extending your style for days. Straight won't build up, repels dirt, and helps to protect against heat styling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Straight contains aerosolized PolyfluoroEster, Living Proof's breakthrough molecule. It creates a weightless shield effectively preventing water from entering the hair shaft and disrupting your straight style. The result is straight hair that lasts for days.

Lauren B.
This product works wonders. I like to spray this on my hair before blow drying and before I straighten my hair. It keeps my hair straight and frizz free. It does have a strong scent when smelling but it goes away after a few seconds. I recommend this to anyone who wants really straight hair without frizz and flyaways.
Tracey D.
Cortland, NY
This product is a miracle. I have no idea how they pulled it off but it keeps my hair from frizzing. It is a bit expensive... but I’ve never seen any product withstand humidity and moisture like this one does
Ashleigh M.
Not in love with the price. I have long wavy hair and the only time I like this is during the more humid months when straightening does nothing. This product helps, keeps it straight for the most part but makes my hair feel dry and thinning. In non humid times my hair feels like straw.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Great for achieving that sleek pin needle straight look, works even better when applied with hot tools like a flat iron or blow dryer. Like most living proof products using the right amount is key, using too much will make your hair feel dirty. When used correctly, this product does what it says!
Angela M.
Oakland, CA
My hair is easily influenced by the weather, and by everything out of my control- this product finally brought some level of consistency to how styled my hair! My hair stayed straight all day, and the product didn't dry out my hair. The smell is a bit strong, but other than that I have no qualms.
Nargis A.
Westminster, SC
This stuff is amazing (Have been using this since summer 2014)! My hair is frizzy and wavy, but not wavy enough to look good. Usually, my hair either won't get completely straight in the back or won't stay straight for long. This spray exceeded my expectations and not only does my hair get and stay straight for more than five minutes, but it stays straight even when I put it in a bun on top of my head to shower! Love this and I have a travel size one too, this follows me like a puppy everywhere I go.
Claudia E.
This is an amazing spray! It is definitely worth the price, and keeps my hair in place all day! It is very strong so it holds my hair! I love this spray, and their brand has such nice natural ingredients!
Alexa I.
Not a huge fan of this protecting spray. I prefer the other Living Proof spray in a purple bottle to this one. Doesn't last very long and the smell will stop you in your tracks.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I have wavy hair & I do straighten my hair prior to curling it. This is an excellent spray it's firm hold & does hold my curls in all day. It's a little in the pricey side but well worth it.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
This is the best straightening spray I have ever tried. I use it with the babyliss straightener, and it gives me fabulous results. My hair is shiny without being greasy, and I do not smell any burning (which means less breakage). For the record, I have very thick hair that almost comes down to my butt. I would recommend this heat spray to anyone, regardless of their hair type. It is pricey, but I think it's a good investment.
Carly S.
Littleton, CO
Is this used on wet hair? Or just before you curl or flatiron?
Emily R.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this dry your hair out? I know a lot of straightening sprays have alcohol in them and drys out my hair.
Shay E.
I have really thick hair, do you think this product would leave my hair feeling oily? Also do you avoid spraying close to the roots if you have oily hair to prevent the oily feeling? I've retired other sprays like this because but I applied it to wet hair. Maybe this product will work better since it can be used on dry hair.
Mariana D.
Vancouver, BC
It it good for fine hair? does it stand against humidity?