Living Proof Straight Spray

by Living Proof

Descriptions:

A styling spray that extends the life of straight styles. Straight creates sleek, smooth, shiny straight hair without the use of oils, resins, or silicones. The lightweight formula can be reapplied to wet or dry, hair extending your style for days. Straight won't build up, repels dirt, and helps to protect against heat styling. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Straight contains aerosolized PolyfluoroEster, Living Proof's breakthrough molecule. It creates a weightless shield effectively preventing water from entering the hair shaft and disrupting your straight style. The result is straight hair that lasts for days.

I loved this spray. Just used the last of a bottle I bought on amazon. Does anyone use something that works as well as this does?
Is this safe to wear on color treated hair? Will it dry it out? And also does it work on wavy hair?
Start your review of Living Proof Straight Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Alisa B.
Purchased at: Living Proof
This stuff is really great, and you don’t need much. I either air dry and straighten, then used this spray and go over the hair as a finishing touch straighten, or do the same with blow drying. Careful you dont use too much, it will look greasy and flat.
Lauren B.
This product works wonders. I like to spray this on my hair before blow drying and before I straighten my hair. It keeps my hair straight and frizz free. It does have a strong scent when smelling but it goes away after a few seconds. I recommend this to anyone who wants really straight hair without frizz and flyaways.
Tayler H.
Plano, TX
I recently bought this and I already love it! It's not heavy like a hair spray but it literally kept my hair straight all day long! It smells amazing and doesn't make my hair dirty or greasy like other hair products. I definitely recommend!
brenna O.
Marble Falls, TX
I bought this after I saw some reviews from people who got to try this for free since it is a little pricey I hate diving head first into products that I'm not sure about, and trust me this brand definitely doesn't dissapoint
Angela M.
Oakland, CA
My hair is easily influenced by the weather, and by everything out of my control- this product finally brought some level of consistency to how styled my hair! My hair stayed straight all day, and the product didn't dry out my hair. The smell is a bit strong, but other than that I have no qualms.
Natalie R.
Aiken, SC
Can't go without this before I flat iron. I have tried similar products but nothing works as good as this. A bottle lasts a long time so it is worth the extra money.
Yanitza B.
Woonsocket , RI
I use this befor just a sample size and I like its a good spray its hold my hair very good.... Use este producto anterior mente una pruebla y me gusto mucho me aguanto el pelo muy bien.
Whitney F.
Richmond, VA
Living Proof Straight Spray uploaded by Whitney F.
I spray this super smelling good spray on my damp hair and it keeps my hair feeling super soft and touchable-- who doesn't want that? Some products make you feel like you have tons of product in your hair, not this one! I would purchase it again.
Grace D.
I have curly hair and I love using this product when I straighten my hair because it keeps it smooth and straight all day long! It exceeded my expectations and I would recommend it to anyone who wants really straight and sleek hair!
Nargis A.
Westminster, SC
Living Proof Straight Spray uploaded by Nargis A.
This stuff is amazing (Have been using this since summer 2014)! My hair is frizzy and wavy, but not wavy enough to look good. Usually, my hair either won't get completely straight in the back or won't stay straight for long. This spray exceeded my expectations and not only does my hair get and stay straight for more than five minutes, but it stays straight even when I put it in a bun on top of my head to shower! Love this and I have a travel size one too, this follows me like a puppy everywhere I go.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...