BY LIVING PROOF

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used every product in the Living Proof frizz line and I love them. When this line of products are used together, you can forget about frizz.
Danielle H.
Lincoln City, OR
LOVE the smell of this and it works perfectly. I have very damaged and thick hair, I cannot stand to straighten it when it gets very long because it's so hard to tame. This product works WONDERS. very spendy though.. that is one certain negative.
Brenda p.
I love the scent of this product! It is great if you have curly hair so they can last
Christina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutley love this product. I have very thick hair, and theres not very many products that work. I give this product an A +
Elyssa S.
My hair is never frizzy when i use this product! Smells nice, and hair has a nice feel afterwards. Never to heavy on my hair either!
Jessica S.
This is one of the better curl defining creams that I have used. It smells great and it maintains natural curls and makes them look even better and last longer without weighing them down.
Elizabeth P.
Valley Stream, NY
I worked at ulta as a beauty advisor and always recommended this to my customers with thick frizzy and curly hair!
tracy l.
Staten Island, NY
I received this as a sample from Ulta when I made a huge purchase. The product was fairly decent. I usually like to tie up my hair after showering and sleep in it. The next morning when I let my hair down, it is usually a frizzy mess. I like to use this to help tame my hair and style it before going out. It does the trick, but the reason for one less star is because it is still rather expensive.
Cynthia H.
Janesville, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick hair and it is hard to manage after the shower. With this product, my hair feels so soft and manageable and it smells so great! I can't describe the scent...Maybe like something lemony mixed with a light flowery scent...Either way it is a great product!
Alexandra P.
Missisauga, ON
One of the best treatments out there for frizzy hair! This entire line works so well at smoothing out hair and ensuring the frizz doesn't creep in