BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A daily treatment for thick to coarse frizzy hair, No Frizz Styling Treatment eliminates frizz and contains twice the emollient as Living proof®'s creams—just what thick, coarse hair requires. The treatment leaves hair manageable, sleek and shiny with natural movement. No Frizz features Polyfluoroester—the first new anti-frizz technology in 30 years—to effectively block humidity for beautifully soft, silky, frizz-free hair. Terrific for highly processed or colored hair.

Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
For the price, I don’t think I would say this is worth it. But it did leave my hair less-frizzy and smelling good. It did not define my waves the way I would have liked, so my hair ended up looking a bit puffy.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I love this product.It has a unique addictive smell.It really helps lock out humidity so the cuticle stays smooth and frizz free.It is lightweight and doesn't weigh the hair down.Ot is an expensive product but worth the price because of the quality ingredients and the fact that it really works with scientific testing to back the claims up.
Nour K.
Rochester, NY
Absolutely incredible product. Made my hair manageable again! I have fine hair and was able to use this product although it says it's meant for thick or coarse hair.
tracy l.
Staten Island, NY
I received this as a sample from Ulta when I made a huge purchase. The product was fairly decent. I usually like to tie up my hair after showering and sleep in it. The next morning when I let my hair down, it is usually a frizzy mess. I like to use this to help tame my hair and style it before going out. It does the trick, but the reason for one less star is because it is still rather expensive.
Cynthia H.
Clinton, WI
I have very thick hair and it is hard to manage after the shower. With this product, my hair feels so soft and manageable and it smells so great! I can't describe the scent...Maybe like something lemony mixed with a light flowery scent...Either way it is a great product!
Danielle H.
Lincoln City, OR
LOVE the smell of this and it works perfectly. I have very damaged and thick hair, I cannot stand to straighten it when it gets very long because it's so hard to tame. This product works WONDERS. very spendy though.. that is one certain negative.
Jessica S.
This is one of the better curl defining creams that I have used. It smells great and it maintains natural curls and makes them look even better and last longer without weighing them down.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I have used every product in the Living Proof frizz line and I love them. When this line of products are used together, you can forget about frizz.
Elyssa S.
My hair is never frizzy when i use this product! Smells nice, and hair has a nice feel afterwards. Never to heavy on my hair either!
Christina H.
Absolutley love this product. I have very thick hair, and theres not very many products that work. I give this product an A +