BY LIVING PROOF

Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
This brand is amazing. Everything is expensive but the results pay off. I also love the scent. It is a bit strong, but it doesn’t smell like chemicals. I would recommend this.
Jamie A.
Five PLUS Stars. I've used this product for some time and it is amazing. Live in a humid climate? This is great for summer days when your hair would normally friz out. Other products don't compare to what this does!
Diana H.
This smells really nice! I don't know if I didn't use it right, but it worked just as well as my cheaper hair products. For the amount of my I spent on this, I expected to be amazed. I would test this our first before buying a full-sized product.
Cynthia F.
San Antonio, TX
Not sure exactly what to think of this product. I tried a deluxe sample set and my hair felt strange. It could just be my particular type of hair which is thick and naturally curly (but use a flat iron). Suggest using a sample first before purchasing.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I have used every product in the Living Proof frizz line and I love them. When this line of products are used together, you can forget about frizz.