BY LIVING PROOF

Living Proof No Frizz Styling Spray, Fine Medium Hair, 6.7 OzFor fine to medium hair.Straight making. see more...

Marina M.
Hackettstown,NJ
Love this product. It smells so good and you don't need allot. Apply this after your shower. Definitely on the pricier side so I would recommend buying this on Amazon only. Use in combination with other living proof products to feel the full effect.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
All I can say about this product is that i an in love with it! It is very lite weight, straights my hair amazingly and leaves my hair with very soft/smooth texture! I have very thick and curly hair but I always straighten it with a blow dryer! I do recommend this product!
Jams M.
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play subscription box and I really loved it. Unfortunately the price is what's stopping me from purchasing the full bottle. It really is a good product though if you are considering it. It smells clean, like cucumbers and clean water? Lol it has a gel consistency but dries really fast when applied to your hair. I just wish it was more affordable!
Courtney P.
Bonaire
I really did not like this product at all. I've tried several products from this line and haven't liked any of them. This product seemed to make my hair greasy, it weighed it down, and it felt like it had a film over it. It make my hair look wet almost close to the roots.
Lili R.
I think this is a good product, bought it after receiving a sample however I will not repurchase unless I can find it at a discount. I think the price point is too high for what this does. For reference my hair is thick, curly and I have a lot of hair, a lot! so there's only so much this can do.
Maryann S.
I don't use a lot of hair styling products but this really helps to smooth out frizzy hair days. I have really thick hair and its a nice consistency for it.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
I have used every product in the Living Proof frizz line and I love them. When this line of products are used together, you can forget about frizz.
Rebecca G.
Hillsborough, NJ
My mother uses this because she has thin hair and loves it! she has a lot of products from this brand and they have not disappointed yet!
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
I like this brand. This product is good. I don't use hair spray often but this was good for my needs when I do.
Stasha C.
manchester, NH
Loved this product. makes your hair silky and soft . It also imporoves the texture of your hair.