Living Proof Straight Making No Frizz Styling Cream uploaded by Lisa F.Living Proof Straight Making No Frizz Styling Cream uploaded by kelly G.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

It takes frizz-fighting to a whole new level. The brainchild of Robert Langer (the founder of MIT's biomedical engineering lab, Langer Lab), it contains polyfluoroester, an ingredient that plugs the gaps in each strand's cuticle like spackle, in lieu of silicone, which sits on the surface of hair, weighing it down.

kelly G.
Stanley
This product is the bomb! Lol it has made styling my hair so much better it has taken things to another level! Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream
Tonya M.
Lititz, PA
Purchased at: Online
Omg this stuff is AMAZING! I literally use it every week that I wash my hair and it helps my hair last all week long! I would definitely reccomend this to anyone that need a good no frizz cream .
Lisa F.
I love most of the living proof line. I usually receive a sample of their newest product in my birchbox. I have naturally wavy hair and this kept it straight after my blowout.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
All I can say about this product is that i an in love with it! It is very lite weight, straights my hair amazingly and leaves my hair with very soft/smooth texture! I have very thick and curly hair but I always straighten it with a blow dryer! I do recommend this product!
Marina M.
Hackettstown, NJ
Love this product. It smells so good and you don't need allot. Apply this after your shower. Definitely on the pricier side so I would recommend buying this on Amazon only. Use in combination with other living proof products to feel the full effect.
Jamie A.
Five PLUS Stars. I've used this product for some time and it is amazing. Live in a humid climate? This is great for summer days when your hair would normally friz out. Other products don't compare to what this does!
Jams M.
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play subscription box and I really loved it. Unfortunately the price is what's stopping me from purchasing the full bottle. It really is a good product though if you are considering it. It smells clean, like cucumbers and clean water? Lol it has a gel consistency but dries really fast when applied to your hair. I just wish it was more affordable!
Courtney P.
Bonaire
I really did not like this product at all. I've tried several products from this line and haven't liked any of them. This product seemed to make my hair greasy, it weighed it down, and it felt like it had a film over it. It make my hair look wet almost close to the roots.
Lili R.
I think this is a good product, bought it after receiving a sample however I will not repurchase unless I can find it at a discount. I think the price point is too high for what this does. For reference my hair is thick, curly and I have a lot of hair, a lot! so there's only so much this can do.
Diana H.
This smells really nice! I don't know if I didn't use it right, but it worked just as well as my cheaper hair products. For the amount of my I spent on this, I expected to be amazed. I would test this our first before buying a full-sized product.