Living Proof Sephora Favorites No Frizz Nourishing Oil uploaded by Ana S.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A fast-absorbing oil that sets a new standard for nourishing for all types of coarse hair, including thick, damaged, curly, and coily. Living Proof's team of scientists closely mimicked the fatty acid composition found naturally in healthy hair and paired it with the patented OFPMA technology an ingredient that blocks frizz and lowers surface tension to help the formula spread more evenly. It gives an extra dose of nourishment and frizz protection to the coarse hair that needs it most. The lightweight, buildable formula leaves hair feeling softer, smoother, and more manageable, without feeling greasy or heavy. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates.

Debbie H.
08754
I first tried this when I purchased the Sephora Favorites hair care collection..I couldn't believe what a great product this was..since then I not only purchased the full size of this product I have tried many of this brands products and I have loved every single one of them..these products are definitely amazing and are myst haves for my hair care routine.
Catie M.
Saugus, MA
This is one of the few hair oils I can get away with using. I have thin have and most oils make my hair greasy and feel heavy even if I only use a little bit of it. It smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling great. It is a little expensive but I personally think it’s worth it.
Andy A.
Instant De-Frizzer
Sin frizz al instante.
0 frizz instantly, as if it were magic this product Instant De-Frizzer takes away the frizz, the hair stays smooth and smooth
#DeFrizzatSephora
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Living proof has been a savior for me when it comes to my curly locks which I do love by the way I just have issues with frizziness and I find that this living proof product works amazing on my hair it leaves it soft with a beautiful scent that I can't get enough of the products are a bit pricey but so well worth it and you only need a tiny bit and a little goes a long way highly recommend this product you can find it at Sephora and I love the fact that it's free from harmful chemicals and cruelty free. #MusesOfInfluenster
Zulma G.
Gulf breeze , FL
I love this product! I have curly hair that frizzes easily. If it weren't for this product I would walk around looking like a lioness most of the time. What I love the most about it is that it works in any season. Winter time is specially hard on my hair, so I like that i can wear it everyday and not cause residue on my hair using other products like hair spray etc. Highly recommend it!
Brittny D.
This nourishing hair oil makes my hair feel soft and smells absolutely wonderful. I used this in my hair after I had curled it and my husband asked me what perfume I was wearing. I hadn't sprayed any perfume but did use two pumps of hair oil. This oil makes your hair look healthy and shiny without weighing your hair down or making it look greasy. I will definitely be buying this again in the future!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I have used every product in the Living Proof frizz line and I love them. When this line of products are used together, you can forget about frizz.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
I love this on my hair for the little fly always and frizz. It works amazing and doesn't weigh down my hair. Makes my hair smell good too.
Margie R.
White Bear Lake
Living Proof No Frizz works great for my hair, love the hair spray too. Sephora employees are very helpful.