Living Proof Satin Hair Serum 1.5 oz uploaded by Lhea L.Living Proof Satin Hair Serum 1.5 oz uploaded by Jenna M.Living Proof Satin Hair Serum 1.5 oz uploaded by Caroline P.

BY LIVING PROOF #91 in Hair Serums

A hair serum free of oil and silicone that cuts styling time in half while providing superior smoothness, manageability, and natural movement. Satin Hair Serum is powered by a Sera-Smooth Complex, which offers superior smoothness, eliminates frizz, provides natural movement, leaves hair manageable, and is faster and easier to achieve a desired smooth style. It smooths without the tradeoffs of silicones and oils, doesn’t weigh hair down, and doesn’t create product build-up. Easy to use, lightweight, and long-lasting, it leaves hair grease-free and produces a beautiful, sleek look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:- 83% said it makes hair the smoothest it has ever been - 80% said styling hair has never been so easy - 75% said it smooths hair with no tradeoffs - 75% said it is superior to traditional oils and silicones - 84% said it makes it easier to achieve a smooth style - 84% said it doesn’t weigh hair down - 81% said it holds style longer vs. traditional serums and oils - 76% said it leaves hair grease-free see more...

• "Not to mention, it smells really good too! " in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good too!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this for my wavy/corse/thick hair and I absolutely LOVE it!" in 1 review
  • "yay finally a serum that doesnt make my wavy/straight hair gooey and greasy!" in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Yay finally a serum that doesn't make my wavy/straight hair gooey and greasy! it is pricey but its nice and wont over do it!
Gabrielle B.
Live oak , FL
I love everything about living proof. It is literally "living proof" of a good working product. Kinda pricey but worth it.
Ashley B.
Menifee, CA
Love this hair serum!! Super light weight and doesn't weigh my thin hair down! I put it on my hair while it's still damp!
Lilja B.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG does this smell good! Also it does not weigh my hair down like I thought it would. Just gives a really good shine!
Nicole F.
Austell, GA
I love this product! I like to use this when I'm thermal straightening my hair and it keeps my hair nice and smooth!
Lisa P.
Boston, MA
It smoothes and makes blow drying and heat styling fast! The scent is light and not overpowering.
Nikki M.
Baden
Absolutely love this brand. It is my go to for shampoo, conditioner and styling products typically I find this product greasy and overpriced compared to similar products I've used.
Mackenzie S.
First off, I can't get enough of the smell of this serum. I got this in a sample from Sephora and I immediately bought a full size after I finished the sample. I think I paid around $30CAD, but the bottle lasts a while because you don't need to use hardly anything. I have super thick, long hair and even one pump is almost too much for me. Definitely would recommend.
Liz V.
Spruce Grove
This product works amazing! Plus it smells super good too! Barely need to use any to see a difference! I needed something that was going to help my hair, especially with the high upkeep it needs and it works amazingly. I definitely suggest you pick it up if you're looking for a serum for your hair!
Mary B.
Fort Smith, Northwest Territories
Just started using this a coupe of weeks ago and I am loving it so far. I'm always on the look out for products that control my frizz without making my hair too greasy and his product is great for that. It smells wonderful too which is a bonus!
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
I'd love to try this!! Does it work
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Does this actually cut styling time in half? My hair is quite thick and takes a while to style.
Carissa S.
Norton Shores, MI
I usually use Paul Mitchell Skinny serum. Can anyone tell me how this product compares?
Nicole K.
How much is this product
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
Does this make your hair oily?