Living Proof Satin Hair Serum 1.5 oz uploaded by Lhea L.Living Proof Satin Hair Serum 1.5 oz uploaded by Jenna M.Living Proof Satin Hair Serum 1.5 oz uploaded by Caroline P.

BY LIVING PROOF #83 in Hair Serums

A hair serum free of oil and silicone that cuts styling time in half while providing superior smoothness, manageability, and natural movement. Satin Hair Serum is powered by a Sera-Smooth Complex, which offers superior smoothness, eliminates frizz, provides natural movement, leaves hair manageable, and is faster and easier to achieve a desired smooth style. It smooths without the tradeoffs of silicones and oils, doesn’t weigh hair down, and doesn’t create product build-up. Easy to use, lightweight, and long-lasting, it leaves hair grease-free and produces a beautiful, sleek look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:- 83% said it makes hair the smoothest it has ever been - 80% said styling hair has never been so easy - 75% said it smooths hair with no tradeoffs - 75% said it is superior to traditional oils and silicones - 84% said it makes it easier to achieve a smooth style - 84% said it doesn’t weigh hair down - 81% said it holds style longer vs. traditional serums and oils - 76% said it leaves hair grease-free see more...

• "Not to mention, it smells really good too! " in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good too!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this for my wavy/corse/thick hair and I absolutely LOVE it!" in 1 review
  • "yay finally a serum that doesnt make my wavy/straight hair gooey and greasy!" in 1 review
jessica C.
New york, NY
I love this! The cold, dry NYC winter has done a number on my hair. I feel like this definitely helps to protect it against breakage from the elements. I use it along with the Living Proof PHD set and it has worked wonders. There is no heavy lingering fragrance, which I really like.
Rachel M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this for giving my hair a great shine. I mix a pump of this with the perfect hair day 5 in 1 styling and apply it before blow drying. I feel like it gives my hair an overall smoothness and shine. My hair is very thick and very color treated, so it helps so much to keep my hair from looking/feeling like straw.
Janneth M.
San Fernando, CA
I bought this for my wavy/corse/thick hair and I absolutely LOVE it! All I need is one pump, and it leaves my hair so smooth! Less is more with this product, and avoid the roots because it can make hair greesy if too much is used.
Rula S.
A little goes a long way. I have fine wavy hair that tends to frizz. This product helps keep my hair smooth. It's free of silicones and oils so
that I know that it won't alter my highlights. Great aubtle scent as well.
Caroline P.
This stuff is amazing! It tames my frizz, smells amazing, and makes my hair feel super soft without leaving me or my hair feeling greasy. Another Living Proof winner!
Mylee S.
Marysville, CA
Oh my! Where to start! It makes my hair shiny! Keeps it smooth! Doesn't make my hair greasy & oily like other products do. Not to mention, it smells really good too!
Margaret Ann S.
Conway, AR
I received a sample of this from Sephora. I absolutely love this stuff. It keeps your hair so soft and shiny! I will definitely be buying a full size of this soon!
Courtney A.
Berkeley , CA
I received a sample of this from sephora and i love it. I have dark curly hair and it isnt heavy or too oily. It hydrates all of my strands.
Lindsey D.
Powell, OH
I really like this product for keeping my hair slick and smooth. it helps tame frizz and fly aways. the scent isn't overpowering.
Gabi z.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product when I don't have time to blow dry my hair. it makes it super sleek like I spent a ton of time styling it.
Lindsey T.
Metairie, LA
I'd love to try this!! Does it work
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Does this actually cut styling time in half? My hair is quite thick and takes a while to style.
Carissa S.
Norton Shores, MI
I usually use Paul Mitchell Skinny serum. Can anyone tell me how this product compares?
Nicole K.
How much is this product
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
Does this make your hair oily?