Living Proof Satin Hair Serum 1.5 oz uploaded by Lhea L.Living Proof Satin Hair Serum 1.5 oz uploaded by Jenna M.Living Proof Satin Hair Serum 1.5 oz uploaded by Caroline P.

BY LIVING PROOF #89 in Hair Serums

A hair serum free of oil and silicone that cuts styling time in half while providing superior smoothness, manageability, and natural movement. Satin Hair Serum is powered by a Sera-Smooth Complex, which offers superior smoothness, eliminates frizz, provides natural movement, leaves hair manageable, and is faster and easier to achieve a desired smooth style. It smooths without the tradeoffs of silicones and oils, doesn’t weigh hair down, and doesn’t create product build-up. Easy to use, lightweight, and long-lasting, it leaves hair grease-free and produces a beautiful, sleek look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:- 83% said it makes hair the smoothest it has ever been - 80% said styling hair has never been so easy - 75% said it smooths hair with no tradeoffs - 75% said it is superior to traditional oils and silicones - 84% said it makes it easier to achieve a smooth style - 84% said it doesn’t weigh hair down - 81% said it holds style longer vs. traditional serums and oils - 76% said it leaves hair grease-free see more...

• "Not to mention, it smells really good too! " in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good too!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this for my wavy/corse/thick hair and I absolutely LOVE it!" in 1 review
  • "yay finally a serum that doesnt make my wavy/straight hair gooey and greasy!" in 1 review
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssss. That is what I have to say. As a curly girl with lots of frizz, this products saves my hair. When I straighten my locks, they still tend to frizz out, so I apply a pea-sized amount of this once or twice during the day to keep myself sleek and polished. It is also a great tool on curls the second or third day after washing to keep them in order (as much as possible, anyway!)
Miranda H.
Union Grove, AL
So I bought the Satin Hair Serum at Sephora on Saturday and I can not say enough about it! The saying, "A little dab will do ya" is perfect for this product because I only use about 1/2 a pump for shine and to keep fly aways from springing up all around. I will probably use a full pump for wet hair styling. If you have fine or thin hair, you might want to start with just a tiny bit. It smells really good too! The only con is the price and the size of the bottle, but when you realize how little product you need to use, it works itself out. I would recommend this product to anyone....or keep it to myself so that everyone wonders what products I use :)
Jennifer H.
I use this on the ends of my hair while my hair is damp prior to blowdrying and once again when I am done styling. It says to start with one pump and that is probably perfect for most. I use 4-5 prior and 1-2 after styling but my hair is very very thick and extremely long. This does not weigh my hair down or make it greasy. Highly recommended.
Hillary H.
This serum feels oily on my fingers but it's totally not greasy on my hair. It's the first product that nicely tames the major cowlick I have at the top of my head. I but a small (half dime size?) of serum on my cowlick after I wash my hair and let it air dry and the next morning my hair is smooth and manageable. Also the smell is amazing.
Audrey R.
Dublin, CA
I have really curly hair and decided to give this a try. I liked it and repurchased it once. I thought it helped nourish my hair a bit, but not enough for the price.
Krista X.
This serum is lovely! It's a nice light consistency so you can use it on damp hair or dry hair and it feels just as effective. Other reviewers have mentioned the smell being amazing as well and I can totally agree with that- so good! One of my favorite things about Living Proof is the delicious scents.
ashley g.
Smells great feels great looks great. The serum smooths my hair and gives it a light shine. I love the fact that this gives my hair some weight and I love using this after I straighten my hair to ensure it stays smooth and shiny. Nothing else has worked this well.
Jenna M.
Pricey but PERFECT. Just one pump of product (about the size of a dime in the palm) makes my hair smooth and shiny. I've had my bottle for about three months and use it daily and I still have plenty of product left. Takes away the frizz and leaves my hair so soft to the touch.
Lily M.
Portland, OR
This stuff feels really nice and smells really good, also helps with drying time. I honestly would not recommend for people with super fine hair as it tends to make the hair weighted down and greasy looking. For more thick, coarse hair I think it's a great product. It is also a good size and a little of this stuff goes a long way!
Sara G.
This serum is the greatest. Cuts back on drying time, and makes my hair silly smooth. Caution though if you use too much it really weighs you're hair down and can make it feel sticky. So a little goes a long way. I've had my bottle for quite awhile now and I'm not even near the bottom of the bottle. Worth the money.
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
I'd love to try this!! Does it work
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Does this actually cut styling time in half? My hair is quite thick and takes a while to style.
Carissa S.
Norton Shores, MI
I usually use Paul Mitchell Skinny serum. Can anyone tell me how this product compares?
Nicole K.
How much is this product
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
Does this make your hair oily?