Living Proof Satin Hair Serum 1.5 oz uploaded by Lhea L.Living Proof Satin Hair Serum 1.5 oz uploaded by Jenna M.Living Proof Satin Hair Serum 1.5 oz uploaded by Caroline P.

BY LIVING PROOF #83 in Hair Serums

A hair serum free of oil and silicone that cuts styling time in half while providing superior smoothness, manageability, and natural movement. Satin Hair Serum is powered by a Sera-Smooth Complex, which offers superior smoothness, eliminates frizz, provides natural movement, leaves hair manageable, and is faster and easier to achieve a desired smooth style. It smooths without the tradeoffs of silicones and oils, doesn’t weigh hair down, and doesn’t create product build-up. Easy to use, lightweight, and long-lasting, it leaves hair grease-free and produces a beautiful, sleek look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:- 83% said it makes hair the smoothest it has ever been - 80% said styling hair has never been so easy - 75% said it smooths hair with no tradeoffs - 75% said it is superior to traditional oils and silicones - 84% said it makes it easier to achieve a smooth style - 84% said it doesn’t weigh hair down - 81% said it holds style longer vs. traditional serums and oils - 76% said it leaves hair grease-free see more...

• "Not to mention, it smells really good too! " in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good too!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this for my wavy/corse/thick hair and I absolutely LOVE it!" in 1 review
  • "yay finally a serum that doesnt make my wavy/straight hair gooey and greasy!" in 1 review
Grace W.
Birmingham, AL
I love that this serum is lightweight. It has a nice and clean scent. It definitely smooths your hair. I love it for my dry ends to help maintain and make them look healthy! It gives a nice shine to your strands. Love!
Miranda W.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is the absolute best for people who have thick hair with oily roots and dry ends it takes away a considerable amount of frizz with out blow drying and when you do blow dry it's like a dream it smells awesome and it lasts forever! I got the sample size and it lasted me well over 2 months great product would def recommend just don't use too much like any hair serum can make you look greasy if you over use!
Anna T.
Hate to leave a bad review for Living Proof because their track record with me thus far has been really good. I tried to use this "serum" to save my very dry and damaged hair and it did absolutely nothing. I'd venture to say it made it worse, but that could also be due to several other factors (e.g., weather, trying out a different shampoo). Smells great, but I am glad to have received it as a sample from Sephora.
Chelsea K.
I received this as a sample months ago from Sephora but never tried it. I finally used it the other day and I will definitely be buying the full size version. My hair is so smooth after using this product. It also didn't weigh my hair down. I used it with the primer and 5 in 1 product which I also love.
Amanda L.
Wowzers this stuff is absolutely amazing may I say I applied this to my hair and it was instant silk I love it !! My hair looks totally sleek and super polished everything I want from this product! Totally going to be keeping this good stuff around plus its worth every single cent !
Lily M.
Portland, OR
This stuff feels really nice and smells really good, also helps with drying time. I honestly would not recommend for people with super fine hair as it tends to make the hair weighted down and greasy looking. For more thick, coarse hair I think it's a great product. It is also a good size and a little of this stuff goes a long way!
Kim L.
West Palm Beach, FL
I have been using this product for about 6 months. I purchased it for thin, straight, dull, lifeless hair. It works great!! I have tried many products and found this one to be the best! The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because it tends to be less effective when it is overly humid.
Sandra L.
This changed my hair texture. This made my hair so soft and it makes it so easy to run my fingers through my hair. I don't know how much frizz it makes go away since frizz is not an issue for me, but it does claim to do so and it does everything else that it claims to do
Vivian G.
Glenview , IL
This is such a great serum for the hair. I travel and do blowouts for a living, this cuts the dry time in half and gives a very smooth finish. It doesn't weigh the hair down and doesn't make you look oily . I always use a quarter amount. Flawless!
Lhea L.
San Gabriel, CA
When I first dyed my hair it was a mess. My hair was so pokey and frizzy that it just hurt my back when I would lay on it. I have ombré hair and since it was the first week, it was terrible. But luckily an Ipsy bag sample introduced me to this wonderful product. This product made my hair from completely damaged and frizzy and unbearable to touch and now it's nice soft and smooth. This product is my lifesaver, although it's just a BIT pricey (for a poor high school teenager) at the time, it was worth every single penny. I completely recommend this for those that have any frizz that they want to get rid of or any of those that have just colored their hair.
Lindsey T.
Metairie, LA
I'd love to try this!! Does it work
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Does this actually cut styling time in half? My hair is quite thick and takes a while to style.
Carissa S.
Norton Shores, MI
I usually use Paul Mitchell Skinny serum. Can anyone tell me how this product compares?
Nicole K.
How much is this product
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
Does this make your hair oily?