BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A hair serum free of oil and silicone that cuts styling time in half while providing superior smoothness, manageability, and natural movement. Satin Hair Serum is powered by a Sera-Smooth Complex, which offers superior smoothness, eliminates frizz, provides natural movement, leaves hair manageable, and is faster and easier to achieve a desired smooth style. It smooths without the tradeoffs of silicones and oils, doesn’t weigh hair down, and doesn’t create product build-up. Easy to use, lightweight, and long-lasting, it leaves hair grease-free and produces a beautiful, sleek look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:- 83% said it makes hair the smoothest it has ever been - 80% said styling hair has never been so easy - 75% said it smooths hair with no tradeoffs - 75% said it is superior to traditional oils and silicones - 84% said it makes it easier to achieve a smooth style - 84% said it doesn’t weigh hair down - 81% said it holds style longer vs. traditional serums and oils - 76% said it leaves hair grease-free.

• "Not to mention, it smells really good too! " in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good too!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this for my wavy/corse/thick hair and I absolutely LOVE it!" in 1 review
  • "yay finally a serum that doesnt make my wavy/straight hair gooey and greasy!" in 1 review
Sarra N.
Murrieta
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This serum is seriously amazing. First, it smells so high-end and it leaves the hair feeling moisturized without being weighed down. My hair is thin and fine while my youngest daughter has thick, curly hair- this product works wonders for both of us. All you need is to use couple pumps, rub it onto your hands, then run it through your hair. It smoothes the flyaways and helps make your hair so gorgeous! Living Proof Satin Hair Serum
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
This is one of my favorite serum products. It is super light weight and effective. It also lasts a couple of months (I use it every time I wash my hair with damp hair). Living proof products are worth the price because they have the quality to match.
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
I love all living proof products. The smell is fresh and clean. A little goes a long way so although it’s expensive it will last a long time. It smooths out all the flyaways and makes my ends shiny
Jackie R.
Amarillo, TX
This is an amazing no silicone serum option! A little goes a long way and make sure you focus on the ends. It gives enough slip in your hair when dry to prevent annoying tangles. Loveeee this!
Nicole H.
Murrysville, PA
This is wonderful! Definitely do not put too much in your hair if you are naturally oily but it helps tremendously for hair softness and taming of frizz. It smells amazing and my hair does not feel heavy at all.. However, I noticed my hair got a little greasy if I put too much close to my forehead and directly on my scalp. Other than that its great!!
Elizabeth H.
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This serum is great on my frizzy hair! It smooths the frizz without weighing down my hair. I use it about once a week. A little goes a long way with this product, so the bottle will last a while. I have been satisfied with my results while using this and have gotten a lot of compliments on my hair!
Abby C.
Wheeling, WV
I LOVE this light weight serum. My hair is super thick and tends to get frizzy especially in the summer. This helps tame the frizz and smooths my split ends. It also doesn’t leave my hair feeling weighed down and it has a very good scent!
Yana M.
Brown wavy grays. Love most of the products in the line at unfortunately not this one. Hair felt weighed down. I’ve used other products from the line they were much more effective than this one for my hair type.
Maia F.
I have found that this leaves my hair kind of greasy... and I don’t use a ton of it. My hair is pretty normal so maybe this would be better for someone with thicker hair.
Miranda W.
Jacksonville , FL
This stuff is the absolute best for people who have thick hair with oily roots and dry ends it takes away a considerable amount of frizz with out blow drying and when you do blow dry it's like a dream it smells awesome and it lasts forever! I got the sample size and it lasted me well over 2 months great product would def recommend just don't use too much like any hair serum can make you look greasy if you over use!
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
I'd love to try this!! Does it work
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Does this actually cut styling time in half? My hair is quite thick and takes a while to style.
Carissa S.
Norton Shores, MI
I usually use Paul Mitchell Skinny serum. Can anyone tell me how this product compares?
Nicole K.
How much is this product
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
Does this make your hair oily?

Amazon