Living Proof Satin Hair Serum uploaded by Lhea L.Living Proof Satin Hair Serum uploaded by Jenna M.Living Proof Satin Hair Serum uploaded by Caroline P.

BY LIVING PROOF #78 in Hair Serums

Descriptions:

A hair serum free of oil and silicone that cuts styling time in half while providing superior smoothness, manageability, and natural movement. Satin Hair Serum is powered by a Sera-Smooth Complex, which offers superior smoothness, eliminates frizz, provides natural movement, leaves hair manageable, and is faster and easier to achieve a desired smooth style. It smooths without the tradeoffs of silicones and oils, doesn’t weigh hair down, and doesn’t create product build-up. Easy to use, lightweight, and long-lasting, it leaves hair grease-free and produces a beautiful, sleek look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:- 83% said it makes hair the smoothest it has ever been - 80% said styling hair has never been so easy - 75% said it smooths hair with no tradeoffs - 75% said it is superior to traditional oils and silicones - 84% said it makes it easier to achieve a smooth style - 84% said it doesn’t weigh hair down - 81% said it holds style longer vs. traditional serums and oils - 76% said it leaves hair grease-free.

• "Not to mention, it smells really good too! " in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good too!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this for my wavy/corse/thick hair and I absolutely LOVE it!" in 1 review
  • "yay finally a serum that doesnt make my wavy/straight hair gooey and greasy!" in 1 review
Nicole H.
Greensburg, PA
This is wonderful! Definitely do not put too much in your hair if you are naturally oily but it helps tremendously for hair softness and taming of frizz. It smells amazing and my hair does not feel heavy at all.. However, I noticed my hair got a little greasy if I put too much close to my forehead and directly on my scalp. Other than that its great!!
Abby C.
Wheeling, WV
I LOVE this light weight serum. My hair is super thick and tends to get frizzy especially in the summer. This helps tame the frizz and smooths my split ends. It also doesn’t leave my hair feeling weighed down and it has a very good scent!
Jackie R.
Amarillo, TX
This is an amazing no silicone serum option! A little goes a long way and make sure you focus on the ends. It gives enough slip in your hair when dry to prevent annoying tangles. Loveeee this!
Kate C.
Prairie Vlg, KS
This is a great serum to tame frizz. It doesn’t make my fine hair too greasy which can happen fast! I really like to use it when I’m doing curly styles. It’s good for damages hair too. It’s a little pricier than I like, but it does the job. Would definitely purchase again.
Lisa M.
Rocky Point
This is the BEST smoothing serum ever made! I am so sad that Living Color is discontinuing their franchise and that you cannot get it anymore. It is everything a serum should be! There is NO silicones or oils that weigh your hair strands down. Amazing product!
Naka P.
Los Angeles
Great for bleached hair! It makes my hair smooth and easier to brush. It can be too greasy if used too much. The smell is amazing. I got mine for a very steep discounted price at Tjmaxx. Definitely look out for it if you are near Tjmaxx.
Grace W.
Birmingham, AL
I love that this serum is lightweight. It has a nice and clean scent. It definitely smooths your hair. I love it for my dry ends to help maintain and make them look healthy! It gives a nice shine to your strands. Love!
Danielle S.
Fresno, CA
I like how shiny this makes my hair look but I feel as if it always weighs it down and my hair is already pretty heavy so for that reason I gave it 4 stars. It does what it claims to do just to heavy for me personally
Yana M.
Brown wavy grays. Love most of the products in the line at unfortunately not this one. Hair felt weighed down. I’ve used other products from the line they were much more effective than this one for my hair type.
Miranda W.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is the absolute best for people who have thick hair with oily roots and dry ends it takes away a considerable amount of frizz with out blow drying and when you do blow dry it's like a dream it smells awesome and it lasts forever! I got the sample size and it lasted me well over 2 months great product would def recommend just don't use too much like any hair serum can make you look greasy if you over use!
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
I'd love to try this!! Does it work
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Does this actually cut styling time in half? My hair is quite thick and takes a while to style.
Carissa S.
Norton Shores, MI
I usually use Paul Mitchell Skinny serum. Can anyone tell me how this product compares?
Nicole K.
How much is this product
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
Does this make your hair oily?