Living Proof Satin Hair Serum uploaded by Lhea L.Living Proof Satin Hair Serum uploaded by Jenna M.Living Proof Satin Hair Serum uploaded by Caroline P.

BY LIVING PROOF #89 in Hair Serums

Descriptions:

A hair serum free of oil and silicone that cuts styling time in half while providing superior smoothness, manageability, and natural movement. Satin Hair Serum is powered by a Sera-Smooth Complex, which offers superior smoothness, eliminates frizz, provides natural movement, leaves hair manageable, and is faster and easier to achieve a desired smooth style. It smooths without the tradeoffs of silicones and oils, doesn’t weigh hair down, and doesn’t create product build-up. Easy to use, lightweight, and long-lasting, it leaves hair grease-free and produces a beautiful, sleek look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:- 83% said it makes hair the smoothest it has ever been - 80% said styling hair has never been so easy - 75% said it smooths hair with no tradeoffs - 75% said it is superior to traditional oils and silicones - 84% said it makes it easier to achieve a smooth style - 84% said it doesn’t weigh hair down - 81% said it holds style longer vs. traditional serums and oils - 76% said it leaves hair grease-free.

• "Not to mention, it smells really good too! " in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good too!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this for my wavy/corse/thick hair and I absolutely LOVE it!" in 1 review
  • "yay finally a serum that doesnt make my wavy/straight hair gooey and greasy!" in 1 review
Abby C.
Wheeling
I LOVE this light weight serum. My hair is super thick and tends to get frizzy especially in the summer. This helps tame the frizz and smooths my split ends. It also doesn’t leave my hair feeling weighed down and it has a very good scent!
Jackie R.
Amarillo, TX
This is an amazing no silicone serum option! A little goes a long way and make sure you focus on the ends. It gives enough slip in your hair when dry to prevent annoying tangles. Loveeee this!
Grace W.
Birmingham, AL
I love that this serum is lightweight. It has a nice and clean scent. It definitely smooths your hair. I love it for my dry ends to help maintain and make them look healthy! It gives a nice shine to your strands. Love!
Danielle S.
Fresno, CA
I like how shiny this makes my hair look but I feel as if it always weighs it down and my hair is already pretty heavy so for that reason I gave it 4 stars. It does what it claims to do just to heavy for me personally
Miranda W.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff is the absolute best for people who have thick hair with oily roots and dry ends it takes away a considerable amount of frizz with out blow drying and when you do blow dry it's like a dream it smells awesome and it lasts forever! I got the sample size and it lasted me well over 2 months great product would def recommend just don't use too much like any hair serum can make you look greasy if you over use!
Anna T.
Hate to leave a bad review for Living Proof because their track record with me thus far has been really good. I tried to use this "serum" to save my very dry and damaged hair and it did absolutely nothing. I'd venture to say it made it worse, but that could also be due to several other factors (e.g., weather, trying out a different shampoo). Smells great, but I am glad to have received it as a sample from Sephora.
Chelsea K.
I received this as a sample months ago from Sephora but never tried it. I finally used it the other day and I will definitely be buying the full size version. My hair is so smooth after using this product. It also didn't weigh my hair down. I used it with the primer and 5 in 1 product which I also love.
Amanda L.
Wowzers this stuff is absolutely amazing may I say I applied this to my hair and it was instant silk I love it !! My hair looks totally sleek and super polished everything I want from this product! Totally going to be keeping this good stuff around plus its worth every single cent !
Kim L.
West Palm Beach, FL
I have been using this product for about 6 months. I purchased it for thin, straight, dull, lifeless hair. It works great!! I have tried many products and found this one to be the best! The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because it tends to be less effective when it is overly humid.
Sandra L.
This changed my hair texture. This made my hair so soft and it makes it so easy to run my fingers through my hair. I don't know how much frizz it makes go away since frizz is not an issue for me, but it does claim to do so and it does everything else that it claims to do
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
I'd love to try this!! Does it work
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Does this actually cut styling time in half? My hair is quite thick and takes a while to style.
Carissa S.
Norton Shores, MI
I usually use Paul Mitchell Skinny serum. Can anyone tell me how this product compares?
Nicole K.
How much is this product
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
Does this make your hair oily?