BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A hair serum free of oil and silicone that cuts styling time in half while providing superior smoothness, manageability, and natural movement. Satin Hair Serum is powered by a Sera-Smooth Complex, which offers superior smoothness, eliminates frizz, provides natural movement, leaves hair manageable, and is faster and easier to achieve a desired smooth style. It smooths without the tradeoffs of silicones and oils, doesn’t weigh hair down, and doesn’t create product build-up. Easy to use, lightweight, and long-lasting, it leaves hair grease-free and produces a beautiful, sleek look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results:- 83% said it makes hair the smoothest it has ever been - 80% said styling hair has never been so easy - 75% said it smooths hair with no tradeoffs - 75% said it is superior to traditional oils and silicones - 84% said it makes it easier to achieve a smooth style - 84% said it doesn’t weigh hair down - 81% said it holds style longer vs. traditional serums and oils - 76% said it leaves hair grease-free.

• "Not to mention, it smells really good too! " in 2 reviews
  • "It smells really good too!" in 1 review
  • "I bought this for my wavy/corse/thick hair and I absolutely LOVE it!" in 1 review
  • "yay finally a serum that doesnt make my wavy/straight hair gooey and greasy!" in 1 review
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
I love all living proof products. The smell is fresh and clean. A little goes a long way so although it’s expensive it will last a long time. It smooths out all the flyaways and makes my ends shiny
Jackie R.
Amarillo, TX
This is an amazing no silicone serum option! A little goes a long way and make sure you focus on the ends. It gives enough slip in your hair when dry to prevent annoying tangles. Loveeee this!
Nicole H.
Murrysville, PA
This is wonderful! Definitely do not put too much in your hair if you are naturally oily but it helps tremendously for hair softness and taming of frizz. It smells amazing and my hair does not feel heavy at all.. However, I noticed my hair got a little greasy if I put too much close to my forehead and directly on my scalp. Other than that its great!!
Abby C.
Wheeling, WV
I LOVE this light weight serum. My hair is super thick and tends to get frizzy especially in the summer. This helps tame the frizz and smooths my split ends. It also doesn’t leave my hair feeling weighed down and it has a very good scent!
Grace W.
Birmingham, AL
I love that this serum is lightweight. It has a nice and clean scent. It definitely smooths your hair. I love it for my dry ends to help maintain and make them look healthy! It gives a nice shine to your strands. Love!
Yana M.
Brown wavy grays. Love most of the products in the line at unfortunately not this one. Hair felt weighed down. I’ve used other products from the line they were much more effective than this one for my hair type.
Maia F.
I have found that this leaves my hair kind of greasy... and I don’t use a ton of it. My hair is pretty normal so maybe this would be better for someone with thicker hair.
Miranda W.
Jacksonville , FL
This stuff is the absolute best for people who have thick hair with oily roots and dry ends it takes away a considerable amount of frizz with out blow drying and when you do blow dry it's like a dream it smells awesome and it lasts forever! I got the sample size and it lasted me well over 2 months great product would def recommend just don't use too much like any hair serum can make you look greasy if you over use!
Anna T.
Hate to leave a bad review for Living Proof because their track record with me thus far has been really good. I tried to use this "serum" to save my very dry and damaged hair and it did absolutely nothing. I'd venture to say it made it worse, but that could also be due to several other factors (e.g., weather, trying out a different shampoo). Smells great, but I am glad to have received it as a sample from Sephora.
Chelsea K.
I received this as a sample months ago from Sephora but never tried it. I finally used it the other day and I will definitely be buying the full size version. My hair is so smooth after using this product. It also didn't weigh my hair down. I used it with the primer and 5 in 1 product which I also love.
Lindsey T.
Kenner, LA
I'd love to try this!! Does it work
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Does this actually cut styling time in half? My hair is quite thick and takes a while to style.
Carissa S.
Norton Shores, MI
I usually use Paul Mitchell Skinny serum. Can anyone tell me how this product compares?
Nicole K.
How much is this product
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
Does this make your hair oily?

JCPenney