BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A moisture-rich cream for use on wet and dry hair that instantly adds shine, smooths cuticles, and repairs split ends. This formula replaces lost ceramides to restructure, strengthen and seal the protective outer layer of the hair. It prevents 93% of new split ends and provides all-day protection from UV damage. Safe and effective on color or chemically treated hair, it can be used on wet or dry locks. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The cuticle is the hair strand's defense layer. It is responsible for the hair's resistance to breakage, shine, and moisture content. Unfortunately, this cuticle layer is the thinnest layer of your hair and can easily be damaged by our daily routines, which deplete the cuticle of ceramides, a key ingredient in hair's "cement." Hair is left brittle, dull, dry and defenseless. Restore Targeted Repair Cream replaces lost "cement" to restructure the damaged hair, hold in moisture and reinforce the cortex, while guarding hair from further damage.

Hannah A.
Portland, OR
This targeted repair cream brought my over styled hair back from the brink! I had tons if split ends & damage to my long, naturally straight and full hair and after applying just a small amount to my wet hair before blow drying or styling I was looking at stunning locks again! I can't tell you how many people have asked me what I use in my hair because it is so full & soft now. Plus the scent is AMAZING. My husband lit era lay buried his nose in my hair after I use it & every time I give somebody a hug they ask me what perfume I'm wearing. Lol, it's my Living Proof hair creme. Totally recommend to a friend & I have!
Rebecca G.
usa
It's a nice scent. And not to heavy. My color treated hair seems to like it. I use this and many living proof products. Many from the restore line
Melissa R.
Taylorsville, KY
I was not impressed!
I tried the entire line for 3 weeks-my hair was drier than ever and by mid day was a total frizzy mess!
Stephanie T.
Playa Vista, CA
Does this work well on split ends?