BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A time-saving, transformative styling treatment that gives coarse or thick hair types a smooth, easy, and visibly healthier blowout in half the time. Key benefits: - Transforms coarse, thick hair into a soft, shiny, more manageable style - Cuts blowout time in half - Provides heat protection up to 450- F/230- C If you want to know more…Restore Smooth Blowout Concentrate contains a heat-activated formula that smooths the cuticle, helps hair dry faster, and protects against future styling damage. The patented healthy hair molecule (OFPMA) and reparative ingredients add smoothness, softness, shine, and manageability, while the formula cuts blowout time in half with less heat and mechanical stress. A quick dry base with glide-enhancing and polishing emollients are activated by the heat of your blow dryer to help your hair dry faster with less effort. Thermal protectants create a shield on the outside of the hair to prevent and protect against damage from heat styling or brushing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This silicone-free treatment won't weigh hair down with heavy residue or buildup. It is ideal for coarse or thick hair and safe for color-treated hair.

• Can you use it on damp hair x1 Answers
  • Does this product replace the satin hair serum? I absolut...1 Answers
  • Does this go in when your half is wet?1 Answers
Hanna B.
Mary Esther, FL
I would have given it 6 stars if I could. This is so amazing! I don't blow out my hair I use it as hair oil instead and I use it as finishing oil. I like how glossy, sleek and polished my hair looks after I apply it. It gives my black hair a nice finish. I live in FL and the climate is very humid here and it's the only product that saves my hair from frizz. Otherwise, I would look like a dandelion.
Stephanie D.
Webster, NY
This noticeably cuts down my drying time which I love! It also protects my hair from the heat as well and gets rid of any frizz. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time. Definitely worth the price.
lilly m.
arlington
Makes thick, frizzy hair so manageable and shiny. My nieces have thick, long hair and love to get me to fix it for them. I blow dry, then use a flat iron to give them the sleek, straight blow out that they love.
I think it helps get a beautiful result. I do not think it shortens the time it takes to fix the hair. You do not need a lot of product, a small amount is very effective.
I gave it a 4 because there are many similar products out there that do exactly the same as this one. Living proof is a great line of hair products and you won’t be disappointed
Shelby R.
Arizona
The Holy Grail of blow out products! There is nothing better out there! I have tried a lot—from top-line products to mid-priced products, and this tops them all! I have fairly thin hair that is damaged from years of straightening, and this product cuts my drying time in half. If you follow the directions—use only two drops, rub it in your hands, avoid your roots (You only apply product to mid-strand & ends) and blow dry by sections — you will be amazed At how quickly you got the best blow out that rivals a salon blowout. If you were like me and are used to spending an excessive amount of time on blow drying your hair to look Jennifer-Aniston-perfect, then I will confidently tell you that you need this product. Not only is it one of my new favorites, it also now has cut out 2 other products from my after-shower routine! Living Proof Restore Smooth Blowout Concentrate
Jewels G.
This is a really nice product. It makes my hair smooth and easy to comb through. My hair color is dark brown but I’m constantly dyeing it. The price is good and it does what it’s supposed to. Would totally recommend,
Kayla N.
Hartsville, SC
This is my HOLY GRAIL blow dry product. It adds so much shine to the hair and helps to eliminate frizz. I also feel like it adds a good bit of protection from the heat of the blowdryer. I section my hair into two sections down the middle and apply one pump to each section, which is plenty! This product lasts a long time, and is definitely worth the price in my opinion.
Colette M.
Monrovia, CA
I was looking for a hair product that would help make my hair dry faster. I was recommended this from the salesperson. I absolutely LOVE this!. Makes my hair dry so much faster and makes my hair frizz-free. Even though my hair is on the thin side, this doesn't weigh my hair down when I use two pumps. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out.
Brittany C.
Greenwood, IN
So this product literally cuts my drying time in half. Which is a god send for me because my hair is really thick. I love that it offers heat protection as well up past 400 degrees I believe. This will be a product I will forever be using I think.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What a great product this is. I love the way it’s tames my hair especially after blow drying. It’s very effective for people always very thin fine hair like myself. It gives me the volume I need in order to have a great hair day!
Katherine B.
This serum makes my hair so soft and smooth! I use it as a heat protector. Great for coarse or frizzy hair! My hair is currently pretty fragile from lots of chemical treatments, and this stuff makes my hair feel awesome.
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Wow I love Living Proof.
michelle k.
Florence, AL
How does this work? I really would love to try it but the price scares me. Did it last a while?
Charlie T.
Midwest city, OK
How is the scent for this product?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Will this still work letting your hair air dry? I straighten everyday so I don't like adding the extra heat.
Natalie C.
Ooltewah, TN
Has anyone tried out the Living Proof Restore Smooth Blowout Concentrate? I’m really curious to know how well it works for those with frizzy/wavy hair.