Living Proof Restore Shampoo (For Dry or Damaged Hair) (Salon Product) 1000ml/32oz uploaded by Amelia M.

BY LIVING PROOF

A restorative shampoo for dry or damaged hair Formulated with a sulfate-free surfactant system & OFPMA, a patented moisture-controlling molecule Helps gently cleanse hair without stripping hair Replenishes moisture & improves manageability Conditions & smoothes the cuticle while minimizing porosity Infused with a subtle, fresh citrusy fragrance Leaves hair soft, shiny & healthy looking Safe for color or chemically treated hair Free of oils or silicones see more...

Riya D.
I got this in a sample from Sephora when I ordered a different sample(hate it when Sephora does that) now I postponed trying this until I had no shampoo once and decided to give it a go. And the result was some.serious soft.frizzless hair. I am a hugee sucker for non SLS shampoos and usually they don't really clean that well. This was certainly not like that gentle but cleaned the scalp and I paired it with it's conditioner and mask.was perfect. I immediately purchased regular sizes of these. If you are on a budget I would suggest you to try the mask. It's the best one in the kit
Rachel J.
Livingproof has been by far the best shampoo product I’ve used on my head in a longtime! I used to have dry damaged hair & we live on a well which makes it even worse but living proof changed my hair. It feels awesome!!!
Hanna P.
Minneapolis, MN
Amazing shampoo. Perfect for all hair types but especially for damaged or dry hair needing some extra moisture. I use this during the winter months to keep my hair hydrated and less frizzy. Living Proof making amazing products
sarah k.
Wayne, MI
Buy it! Love it! Repurchased it over and over and over again. The smell is amazing, it’s easy to work with, and my hair feels so healthy afterwards. I used to get split ends and dry frizzy hair, my hairdresser told me after almost a year of no cuts that she was amazed that I didn’t even have split ends! I curl my hair almost everyday!
Haylee C.
Indianapolis, IN
Smells delightful. It’s light weight and my hair feels very clean. I have noticed a difference in the split ends and it has restored shine! It’s best for s dry scalp! I was very satisfied!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I love the Restore Living Proof line. My hair is bleached and heat styled so it's had a rough life. Damage. I needed repair. And this is doing the trick. The shampoo is so luxurious feeling. It lathers well. I followed with the conditioner and after one use, there was a noticeable improvement in my hair.
Natalie L.
This product helps keep my hair manageable in these dry Colorado winters. I would recommend checking it out. I have liked the few products I’ve tried from this brand.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I highly recommend this line for anyone with color treated and damaged hair. After bleaching mine these products were the only thing to bring back my curl pattern
Kristi G.
Great product - makes my hair feel silky and hydrated. I have color treated hair and it's damaged due to lots of heat products but this brings my hair back to life!
Amelia M.
Lynn, MA
I love this shampoo and conditioner so much! It really helps my processed barbie doll blonde hair feel like non coloured hair and the fragrance is lovely!!