Living Proof Restore Shampoo For Dry or Damaged Hair uploaded by Marcie M.Living Proof Restore Shampoo For Dry or Damaged Hair uploaded by Amelia M.

BY LIVING PROOF

Descriptions:

A restorative shampoo for dry or damaged hair Formulated with a sulfate-free surfactant system & OFPMA, a patented moisture-controlling molecule Helps gently cleanse hair without stripping hair Replenishes moisture & improves manageability Conditions & smoothes the cuticle while minimizing porosity Infused with a subtle, fresh citrusy fragrance Leaves hair soft, shiny & healthy looking Safe for color or chemically treated hair Free of oils or silicones.

Riya D.
I got this in a sample from Sephora when I ordered a different sample(hate it when Sephora does that) now I postponed trying this until I had no shampoo once and decided to give it a go. And the result was some.serious soft.frizzless hair. I am a hugee sucker for non SLS shampoos and usually they don't really clean that well. This was certainly not like that gentle but cleaned the scalp and I paired it with it's conditioner and mask.was perfect. I immediately purchased regular sizes of these. If you are on a budget I would suggest you to try the mask. It's the best one in the kit
Eleesha T.
Orleans
I absolutely love this product!!! It is AMAZING. I can feel a difference in my hair after 1 use it is crazy! I never thought expensive shampoo was worth it I mean You only need it to clean your hair, right? Nooo!!! It repairs your damaged hair like no other. It is very expensive but so worth the money even if you get a trial size I promise you will love it!
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
I remember the first time I heard about this was from my sister I used it when I was visiting her and had to get some for myself once I got back home. I have fine thin hair about shoulder length. I color my hair and heat style almost daily. This is the only shampoo I have found that doesn't weigh my hair down but that actually provides enough protection and makes it soft, rather than crispy or icky feeling. It helps with split ends, color damage, and all over unhealthy hair since using it I can see a big positive difference in my hair!
Becca J.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I was recently introduced to this brand by my hairstylist and I cannot believe I went so long without it in my life! My hair feels amazing! Super soft. Super shiny. And most importantly super healthy again! I will continue to buy!
Bianca R.
ny
My hair damages very quickly and is sensitive to most products but one of the greatest thing I use for my hair is living proof no need to blow dry after washing just simply de tangled my hair and air dry there's no dryness to my hair or fly away!
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa, AZ
I've always had pretty decent hair, but this summer just fried it and the ends were so parched that they would literally be dry and frizzed out moments after emerging from the shower. I tried every conditioner and masque and oil out there and just when I was about to book a cut to get a short bob to salvage what I could, someone recommended this line.
Stephanie B.
Columbia
This is my favorite shampoo for rebuilding my hair when it's feeling damaged.  It is pricey so I don't use it all the time, but it is truly the best when my hair needs it. It has a refreshing scent and keeps my hair feeling clean for a couple of days after washing.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
Excellent shampoo. Just a little bit goes a long way and it cleans my hair beautifully. It’s expensive but, in my opinion, it is SO worth it! Truly unbeatable. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out. I use it with the coordinating conditioner.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I tried this shampoo and really loved it. It helped my hair feel more hydrated and silky, added more shine, and felt more manageable. It is not cheap, but really helps hair more than other products. Must try! Living Proof Restore Shampoo

Amazon