Living Proof Restore Shampoo 8 oz & Living Proof Restore Targeted Repair Cream, 4 Oz

BY LIVING PROOF

A restorative, moisture-rich cream for dry & damaged hair Adds instant shine, smoothes cuticles & repairs split ends Replenishes lost ceramides to restructure & reinforce hair Seals the protective outer layer of hair while preventing new split ends... see more...

Teonsha T.
I recently started using this set a few months ago and I love the results I've gotten so far. The smell is ok and it does it's job well. I would rather use this brand to repair my hair than any other because I've seen more results from this product line than any other. This has easily became one of my favorites for damaged hair and it works with all hair types natural or relaxed.
Kaci Y.
Travis AFB, CA
As a hairdresser I’m always looking for new hair products or shampoos and this brand is great all around! I love their products! Especially this type that targets dry damaged hair. I’ve recommend this to a lot of my clients who come to me with damaged hair and they always come back telling me how much they love it!
Amber H.
Deltona, FL
The living proof restore shampoo is great. Before i made the switch i bounced around drugstore brands that just dried out my hair, weighed it down and left it greasy after one day after washing. The restore shampoo has made my hair so healthy and clean i love it
Dominika C.
This shampoo repair and fix damage hair. And restore them. It literally helps and you can see the results after first wash. It’s remarkable how this product works. I highly recommend to others you should definitely try this one.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
This product was fairly priced and purchased at Sephora. I typically use Joico and did not find that it kept up as well. The scent is very nice yet I didn’t see a difference in my hair, if anything I became more oily.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
My hair doesn’t respond well tobeing colored and o foumdthag oht this appt heat so I have been trying my best to find something o conditopnkt pkerlu and thisreslly does the trick. I have onto recommend it to anyone!
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
This stuff DEF makes hair look wayyyy healthier! I could tell in the first use! My hair is naturally curly and is usually a little frizzy and not always super defined curls... THIS stuff helps!
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Living Proof had some fantastic shampoo and conditioner!!!!! This leaves my hair so soft and manageable, while leaving my hair smelling great!!! I would definitely recommend this combo!!
Vicki W.
Amazing product with an even better result. I have very damaged hair from over processing and this shampoo helps to restore it to a healthy state. Definitely would recommend to others and have several time.s.