Living Proof Restore Shampoo 8 oz & Living Proof Restore Targeted Repair Cream, 4 Oz

BY LIVING PROOF

A restorative, moisture-rich cream for dry & damaged hair Adds instant shine, smoothes cuticles & repairs split ends Replenishes lost ceramides to restructure & reinforce hair Seals the protective outer layer of hair while preventing new split ends... see more...

Mikayla S.
Mikayla S.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this shampoo and conditioner, I started using it about 6 months ago. I have dry brittle hair due to always bleaching it and this shampoo definitely brings my hair back to life. On top of that it smells so good. It doesn't leave my hair greasy feeling like some shampoos and conditioners do. I will definitely continue using this
Kate M.
Kate M.
Chattanooga, TN
I've had this shampoo in my shower for over a year and still haven't finished it. I use it here and there but not everyday. This shampoo and conditioner weigh my fine hair down but do provide a nice moisture surge when needed. I won't re buy it but would not throw away my current bottles.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
It's just OK, for the price I thought it was going to really help my damaged, blonde hair. I used the entire bottle in order to give it a fair chance. The formula is extremely concentrated which I liked and the smell is really nice
lizette m.
lizette m.
Los Angeles, CA
These shampoos and conditioners do exactly what they list. I love the scent and how manageable my hair is after my shampoo.
I feel like this sells at a good price compared to others that don’t change your hair much.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Love this great scent and makes the hair really lighter so I have. Down hair and this makes it look shiny and brand new as if I stepped out the salon nice scent and long lasting satisfying of course not disappointed
Amber P.
Amber P.
Denver, CO
This part if the line is amazing! I absolutely recommend it if your hair is damaged. I bleach my hair every 8-9 weeks and this made it so soft and manageable. It's pricy but worth it.
Cori L.
Cori L.
Avon, IN
This brand makes my hair look so healthy. It lathers pretty well, smells wonderful and keeps my hair looking fresh between hair cuts. I definitely will repurchase again and again.
Yanira G.
Yanira G.
Federal Way, WA
I'm in love with this shampoo. My hair has suffer a lot from using heat tools and this shampoo has helped restore my hair to make it healthier. I love how you only need a small amount to lather your hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft.
Tina V.
Tina V.
Pryor , OK
Living Proof is one of my favorite hair care products!! It has wonderful ingredients and it really helps the health of your hair!! I would recommend it to everyone!!
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
This is amazing for blonde/ platinum hair. My hair is so damaged from
Bleach and toner and such and this makes it so much better and not so breakable.