BY LIVING PROOF

Traditional silicone-based shampoos for dry, damaged hair unevenly treats damaged areas and don't shield them from future damage. Restore Shampoo contains Living Proof's microfine Restorative Shield which leverages their patented Healthy Hair Molecule... see more...

Katie G.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I love the Restore Living Proof line. My hair is bleached and heat styled so it's had a rough life. Damage. I needed repair. And this is doing the trick. The shampoo is so luxurious feeling. It lathers well. I followed with the conditioner and after one use, there was a noticeable improvement in my hair.
Summer E.
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
Not worth the hype. It works about the same as drugstore shampoos. It definitely did not make my hair look restored or reversed damaged, it left my hair very dull and flat. The only reason I'm giving it 2 stars is because I loved the smell.
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Bartlesville, OK
This shampoo and conditioner is so amazing! It leaves my hair smelling good and feeling fresh! Well worth the money!