BY LIVING PROOF

Traditional silicone-based shampoos for dry, damaged hair unevenly treats damaged areas and don't shield them from future damage. Restore Shampoo contains Living Proof's microfine Restorative Shield which leverages their patented Healthy Hair Molecule... see more...

Khanh N.
Montville , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and conditioners really helped my dry damaged bleach blonde hair. It’s so moisturizing and really brought my damaged hair back to life. The shampoo is sulfate free but it lather up so nice and smells wonderful. I would recommend if your hair is dry and damaged. It also helps with breakage too!
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Restore Living Proof line. My hair is bleached and heat styled so it's had a rough life. Damage. I needed repair. And this is doing the trick. The shampoo is so luxurious feeling. It lathers well. I followed with the conditioner and after one use, there was a noticeable improvement in my hair.
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the restore line from Living Proof anytime I use heat on my hair. I have curly, damaged, bleach blonde hair and overtime this has done wonders in restoring my hairs strength, and it smells good too!!
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not worth the hype. It works about the same as drugstore shampoos. It definitely did not make my hair look restored or reversed damaged, it left my hair very dull and flat. The only reason I'm giving it 2 stars is because I loved the smell.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the best shampoo I have rried from this brand my hair looked wonderdul and the scent was light and lasted all day.
Brandi B.
Bartlesville, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and conditioner is so amazing! It leaves my hair smelling good and feeling fresh! Well worth the money!