BY LIVING PROOF

Traditional silicone-based shampoos for dry, damaged hair unevenly treats damaged areas and don't shield them from future damage. Restore Shampoo contains Living Proof's microfine Restorative Shield which leverages their patented Healthy Hair Molecule... see more...

Khanh N.
Montville, NJ
This shampoo and conditioners really helped my dry damaged bleach blonde hair. It’s so moisturizing and really brought my damaged hair back to life. The shampoo is sulfate free but it lather up so nice and smells wonderful. I would recommend if your hair is dry and damaged. It also helps with breakage too!
Adina K.
Bronx, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE this duo. My hair was super dry and damaged from a bad highlighting fiasco (and not using olaplex!) so I went into sephora and they suggested this line. My hair feels so nice to touch again and it smells great too.
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
Best shampoo I’ve come across so far. I was looking for something that could help revive my hair after bleaching and coloring. My friend recommended this to me. I had seen this brand before but because of the price I never really gave it a second look. I decided it was worth a shot and I really have noticed a huge difference. My hair was splitting and breaking, it was even falling out. After just one wash I was surprised at how much it already started to help my hair. Save is a more appropriate work. This seriously is gold.
Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
I love this shampoo and conditioner. It keeps my hair smooth and healthy. It doesn’t weigh by hair down or cause buildup. It also smells amazing, just like all of their products. I will rebuy this product time and time again.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I love the Restore Living Proof line. My hair is bleached and heat styled so it's had a rough life. Damage. I needed repair. And this is doing the trick. The shampoo is so luxurious feeling. It lathers well. I followed with the conditioner and after one use, there was a noticeable improvement in my hair.
Kristin S.
Danville, IN
Really hydrating wonderful shampoo and conditioner. It definitely tames the frizz in my long, thick, wavy mane. No matter what styling products I use, my hair is smoother. Love it!
Sarai C.
This shampoo and conditioner have made such a difference in my hair!!! It is a bit damaged from coloring and it has helped my hair tremendously!!! I have repurchased this product multiple times!!!
Sydney S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This shampoo brought my nail back to life. I have color treated hair and it tends to look dry and dull after a while, I would buy this over and over again it gives my hair life again and makes it look so shiny and healthy
Nicolette M.
Peabody, MA
I use the restore line from Living Proof anytime I use heat on my hair. I have curly, damaged, bleach blonde hair and overtime this has done wonders in restoring my hairs strength, and it smells good too!!
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
Not worth the hype. It works about the same as drugstore shampoos. It definitely did not make my hair look restored or reversed damaged, it left my hair very dull and flat. The only reason I'm giving it 2 stars is because I loved the smell.