BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
A gentle cleansing shampoo that replenishes moisture and improves manageability.

What it does:
Restore Shampoo is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair. It also increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's porosity is reduced 100%.
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is 9 times more resistant to breakage.

Alexa M.
I love this shampoo. Especially for those that heat style their hair, this is your hair savior.
Alexandra H.
MIAMI, FL
Best shampoo for those who process their hair alot and tend to be dry on top of that it leaves your hair so soft and actually repairs it!!!!
Cee C.
Bailieboro, ON
I didn’t believe that luxury shampoo would actually make a difference with my hair and I was so wrong. I genuinely regret buying this because now there is no way I can go back after feeling how incredibly soft my bleached and coloured hair is.

When using this product it is important to use enough to create a lather and to spend enough time rinsing it out so that it does not leave a residue. When you do not rinse it out properly your hair can feel heavy and even greasy. But if you reach the point of lather it is very easy to avoid.

I use this product in combination with the and  Living Proof Restore Conditioner the to  Living Proof Restore Perfecting Spray create flawless hair.
Skyler K.
I tried this for the first time the other day and really liked it. My hair felt more clean than normal...i usually use head and shoulders. It made my hair soft and didn't feel like it stripped my natural oils. I used a different condition though because I felt the one that goes with it wasn't enough moisture.
Jessica L.
Same as the other products from living proof, they are really useful when it comes to restoring your hair. Although each product might sound like they do the same thing but when you actually try the products yourself you will definitely see the difference. I highly recommend all Living Proof products!
Mikasluv V.
Oh wow! Received a sample of this and can not believe how it left my hair! I am picky with shampoos, this lathered so luxuriously, was sulfate free so safe on my colored hair, and moisturized, along with the restore conditioner, leaving my hair so noticeably soft, shiny, healthy looking and manageable!
Alexa I.
I love this shampoo/consitioner combination. I started out in this size bottle and actually upped it to the HUGE bottles once I finished it. It has worked wonders for my thin hair.
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I can't even begin to explain how much I love this product. I get my hair bleached every 4 weeks which leaves it on the drier side. Since I started using this product I have noticed and have had people comment how much tamer and softer it's gotten. Plus I love the fact that it is made without sulfates and silicones!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
I live for this shampoo. It is the only thing that works for my thick and damaged hair. Does not leave me oily of anything. It is kind of expensive but so worth it if you have problem hair like I i do!
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
This shampoo is amazing after any hair treatment! I feel like it gives my hair that extra boost and moisture it needs. If you have oily hair I probably wouldn’t try the restore shampoo but their normal living proof original.
Cait S.
Austintown, OH
Has anyone ever used this shampoo and conditioner? Did you like it & do you recommend it? Living Proof Restore ShampooLiving Proof Restore Conditioner
angela o.
Milton, MA
How is the quality? I have very dry hair
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Does this stuff work?
I have thin staright hair.Is it good for me
Ashley B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Does it really work? How long do results last after using it?

Sephora