BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
A gentle cleansing shampoo that replenishes moisture and improves manageability.

What it does:
Restore Shampoo is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair. It also increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's porosity is reduced 100%.
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is 9 times more resistant to breakage.

Jannette D.
Houston , TX
I used this product about thee times in one week and it was the biggest mistake of my life. Apparently my scalp was sensitive to it and it dried out my scalp and made it itch like crazy. Even now as I type my scalp is so itchy. Won’t use again
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
Great product! It contains the molecule OFPMA, which is exclusive to Living Proof! It actually repels dirt and dust from the hair so you don’t need to wash it as often! It actually strengthens the hair, without silly side effects.
Mac J.
Louisville, KY
This is a good shampoo and smells good. I do not think it's worth the price. It's very expensive and I didn't notice a Change in my hair from Using other shampoos. I had to use a lot to get it to soap up and felt like I was wasting it
Ashley B.
Carrollton, VA
Pretty decent conditioner!!  I normally use high end hair products so this one was right one par with the other products I often use!!  I have very dry hair and it left it feeling soft and smooth!  It did not detangle my hair as much as I would have liked.
Francesca M.
Miami Beach , FL
I love Living Proof. It's such a simple brand that cuts right to the chase. It truly does work and it's smells amazing too! I used to work at a salon that carried this line and I must say, all my clients hair looks SO great!!
Tina I.
Rochester Hls, MI
I really enjoyed using this shampoo! I bought it since I had been styling my hair and wanted to restore my hair and give it life again. The shampoo helped with keeping my hair looking less oily longer which is a win in my book!
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
This is my ride or die shampoo. It smells so good and both me and my hair stylist can tell a difference in my hair. The only problem is how expensive it is. But if you ave dry, damaged hair, this is the shampoo for you.
Erin G.
east peoria, IL
Well I love this smell of this for one. It seemed to make my hair so much softer than it had been before. I can't wait to see what it's like after I use it for months. Only downside is price but you're paying for a quality product
Sarah H.
I use this on occasion and it is very nice. It's more than I usually spend on shampoo but it's worth the splurge on occasions that I feel like spending the extra money. Leaves m hair and scalp feeling clean and refreshed.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
1,235 reviews
I mix my purple shampoo with this and it's amazing. It is one of my favorite shampoos. You need this if your hair is damaged and it needs to be repaired. My hair is bleached so this is the only shampoo I've been using
Cait S.
Austintown, OH
Has anyone ever used this shampoo and conditioner? Did you like it & do you recommend it? Living Proof Restore ShampooLiving Proof Restore Conditioner
angela o.
Milton, MA
How is the quality? I have very dry hair
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Does this stuff work?
Andréa G.
Has Living Proof Restore Shampoo made anyone else's hair very greasy the day after using? I used to be able to go every other or even every 2 days without shampooing but now less than 24 hours after I use this shampoo (and conditioner combo) my roots are greasy again...
I have thin staright hair.Is it good for me

Sephora