BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
A gentle cleansing shampoo that replenishes moisture and improves manageability.

What it does:
Restore Shampoo is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair. It also increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's porosity is reduced 100%.
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is 9 times more resistant to breakage.

Tonya G.
Kelso, WA
My hair loves living proof products. My hair is chemically treated, dry and slightly frizzy. This shampoo restores the moisture loss, calms my frizz and makes my hair feel like it did when I was a teen. I love it
Molly G.
Living Proof is a great brand, and has produced many great products! I love the restore shampoo because it is great after not washing hair for a few days, and makes hair feel super clean and refreshed!
Bianca T.
I like this shampoo , all of living proof products are pretty nice. I feel like they do exactly what they say and this shampoo lathers well without over drying my hair. I would definitely repurchase.
Alea B.
This shampoo smells amazing and really makes my hair feel healthier! I color and heat style my hair and using this with the matching conditioner makes my hair feel better than ever! Will repurchase
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
I love love love the packaging and the scent. A little
Pricier than others but still an affordable
Price. Worked great for my thick wavy hair. I might not buy this again but only because my
Kids always find a way to waste it.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
I wasn’t sure if I was going to like this because it didn’t leave my hair feeling soft like I prefer. But I do like it. My color looks so fresh even months later. My hair looks and feels healthy.
Kyrsten B.
Bristol
I love this product. My hair is ways shiny and manageable when I use this product. I never has any problems with it. The price is a little much but you really do get what you pay for. Yeah
Heather M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this shampoo! It lathers up beautifully, which is important to me. A little goes a long way, so the value for the money is great. It rinses clean, and I will absolutely repurchase.
Debra D.
Euless
I have highlighted fine straight hair, this shampoo make my hair feel soft and looks shiny and healthy. This product works for a dry scalp, does not lather to much. Overall I’m satisfied
eden s.
syracuse
Love this shampoo so much! It really adds so much volume to the hair while cleansing. This would work great on dry or piling hair. Much better than all other shampoos I have used.
Cait S.
Austintown, OH
Has anyone ever used this shampoo and conditioner? Did you like it & do you recommend it? Living Proof Restore ShampooLiving Proof Restore Conditioner
angela o.
Milton, MA
How is the quality? I have very dry hair
I have thin staright hair.Is it good for me
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Does this stuff work?
Ashley B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Does it really work? How long do results last after using it?

back