BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
A gentle cleansing shampoo that replenishes moisture and improves manageability.

What it does:
Restore Shampoo is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair. It also increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's porosity is reduced 100%.
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is 9 times more resistant to breakage.

Kayla M.
Stroudsburg, PA
Love love love this! I always use this and @purology. I alternate between the two everytime I shower and my hair has actually grown, become healthy and easy to manage! I’ve had damaged dry hair and was using Pantene (horrible, smells good though)
Ariel K.
Houston
This is a great shampoo. The only reason I am not using it at the moment is because of the price point, but if you’re willing to spend your money on it you won’t be disappointed. My hair never felt more smooth than when I was using this shampoo
Halley S.
El Paso, TX
Great shampoo. Love the brand and the smell of the product. I compare it to John Freda, but a little more expensive. I wash my hair about 2-3 times per week so my hair gets pretty oily, but dry at the same time so this was a dream for me.
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love this shampoo. Smells great! Cute packaging, super convenient for on the go and traveling. I have curly hair not every shampoo works with my hair but this worked very well.
Emily C.
Bloomington, IN
Totally worth the price. My hair really does feel restored after using. Living Proof makes my hair soft and flowery-scented. With my thick hair, this product feels great over my entire head, from scalp to tip. Totally love it-- favorite shampoo hands down.
Amy H.
I️ first bought the travel size product to test whether or not I‎t worked before I️ committed to the big bottle because I‎t is pricey. I‎t was recommended to me because I️ have a dry scalp so I‎t really has helped keep moisture in.
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
i had so much damage from bleaching my hair over the summer but i started using this shampoo and it definitely helped my hair get back to its normal state! it used to be crunchy n damaged but now its soft and smooth once again !
Danielle G.
Seattle, WA
This product smells amazing and does clean my hair but it felt a little stripping to me. It was hard to comb through in the shower. I prefer sticking to the PhD collection. I have friends who swear by this but it wasn’t my jam
Leah A.
Bluffton, IN
This entire line is amazing but expensive! I don't buy living proof all the time but there is one product I do use daily and it is the leave in repair from the restore line. It leaves hair feeling so soft and manageable.
Olivia J.
I would highly recommend this shampoo. It has a wonderful smell cleanses the hair very well. This product is pricey but worth how soft it makes your hair feel. I have purchased this product at Ulta and caught it on sale.
Cait S.
Austintown, OH
Has anyone ever used this shampoo and conditioner? Did you like it & do you recommend it? Living Proof Restore ShampooLiving Proof Restore Conditioner
angela o.
Milton, MA
How is the quality? I have very dry hair
I have thin staright hair.Is it good for me
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Does this stuff work?
Ashley B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Does it really work? How long do results last after using it?

back