BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
A gentle cleansing shampoo that replenishes moisture and improves manageability.

What it does:
Restore Shampoo is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair. It also increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's porosity is reduced 100%.
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is 9 times more resistant to breakage.

R. G.
Nantucket
I really don’t understand what’s the hype about Living Proof Shampoos and Confitioners, they are way too overrated and overpriced. My hair is pretty easy and I can use anything really to wash and condition it, but living proof leaves my hair with no life, I have to use WAY too much and the smell is not even that good. 👎🏾
Shelby W.
Atlanta
It’s a pretty small bottle for the price but it does work. I do notice my hair feeling super soft not just right after the shower but a few days later. It smells good and leaves my scalp feeling nice. I’ll buy it again if a have an ulta or Sephora gift card
Alexandra N.
Oxford, MS
I really liked this product but it’s not an all time favorite. It got my hair clean and it felt pretty soft and smelled amazing after use. I would recommend this product but I would also say that there are a few cheaper similar products on the market as well.
Jessica ♡.
Crawfordville
I have only tried the trial version. It said I should have been able to get at least 5 washes with it but only got 2. I have long and very thick hair. I would like to try more of it, but have not repurchased yet. I have tried the detangler, and the leave in treatment and am pretty happy with those.
Lexi H.
Sylvania, OH
My friend gave me this the other day because she knows how much I love Living Proof. I’ve only ever tried the Frizz free shampoo/conditioner, not the restoring. So after my first use, my hair feels softer and more manageable. It doesn’t look as damaged. I’m very pleased with this shampoo.
Kayla M.
Stroudsburg , PA
Love love love this! I always use this and @purology. I alternate between the two everytime I shower and my hair has actually grown, become healthy and easy to manage! I’ve had damaged dry hair and was using Pantene (horrible, smells good though)
Ariel K.
Houston
This is a great shampoo. The only reason I am not using it at the moment is because of the price point, but if you’re willing to spend your money on it you won’t be disappointed. My hair never felt more smooth than when I was using this shampoo
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Love this shampoo. Smells great! Cute packaging, super convenient for on the go and traveling. I have curly hair not every shampoo works with my hair but this worked very well.
Halley S.
El Paso, TX
Great shampoo. Love the brand and the smell of the product. I compare it to John Freda, but a little more expensive. I wash my hair about 2-3 times per week so my hair gets pretty oily, but dry at the same time so this was a dream for me.
Emily C.
Bloomington, IN
Totally worth the price. My hair really does feel restored after using. Living Proof makes my hair soft and flowery-scented. With my thick hair, this product feels great over my entire head, from scalp to tip. Totally love it-- favorite shampoo hands down.
Cait S.
Austintown, OH
Has anyone ever used this shampoo and conditioner? Did you like it & do you recommend it? Living Proof Restore ShampooLiving Proof Restore Conditioner
angela o.
Milton, MA
How is the quality? I have very dry hair
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Does this stuff work?
I have thin staright hair.Is it good for me
Ashley B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Does it really work? How long do results last after using it?

Sephora