BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
A gentle cleansing shampoo that replenishes moisture and improves manageability.

What it does:
Restore Shampoo is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair. It also increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's porosity is reduced 100%.
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is 9 times more resistant to breakage.

Nikki M.
Baden
I really love this brand of shampoo but I found this line isn't for me. I have naturally lily hair and much prefer the phd
Roberta G.
san jose
This product helps restore damaged hair cuticles ,and strengthens and protects hair from damage, and the color safe
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
This living proof is really good. I love it. Use it us soon as posible. Quality, and durable this one. Buy it now.
Jessica I.
Provo, UT
Love this product for my hair and love this brand in general all there stuff is good. I have no complaints
Nikki M.
Baden
I love the smell and use of this product but still prefer the phd for my oily hair type
Deb Z.
Hamilton
Didn’t really like this product . I found it didn’t help my hair when I needed moisturizing and repairing
Danielle H.
Mississauga
A great product but not as good as the Nice Hair Day shampoo, strangely enough. I have damage from chemically treated hair + constantly using my straightener and curling iron. Therefore, you need to invest in a good product for extra strength/protection and this certainly delivers.
Cait S.
Austintown, OH
Has anyone ever used this shampoo and conditioner? Did you like it & do you recommend it? Living Proof Restore ShampooLiving Proof Restore Conditioner
angela o.
Milton, MA
How is the quality? I have very dry hair
I have thin staright hair.Is it good for me
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Does this stuff work?
Ashley B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Does it really work? How long do results last after using it?

back