BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
A gentle cleansing shampoo that replenishes moisture and improves manageability.

What it does:
Restore Shampoo is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair. It also increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's porosity is reduced 100%.
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is 9 times more resistant to breakage.

Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Jessica B.
Kuna, ID
Top of the market in hair care. Does what it claims, and lathers great. Makes your hair feel healthier, and look amazing. Price is a little high, but worth it if you have always wanted healthy smooth hair.
Alexis I.
Portsmouth, VA
This shampoo is probably one of the most expensive that I have ever purchased so I don’t use it daily. I only use it when my hair needs a little extra love between haircuts. It helps my hair feel extremely soft, look shiny and smooth, and visibly repairs my split ends. I don’t even use a conditioner when I use this shampoo. I would recommend to invest in a good shampoo like this one.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
I live for this shampoo. It is the only thing that works for my thick and damaged hair. Does not leave me oily of anything. It is kind of expensive but so worth it if you have problem hair like I i do!
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
Love, love, love this shampoo. Definitely has become my number one. So good. I love the packaging, the scent is to dieeeee for, and it works so well. It revives my damaged hair and literally brings it back to life in one use.
Veronika O.
Canton
Love this shampoo. My frizzy wavy hear always look good when I use it but im not sure that it justify the price. I did not see long term improvement in the hair texture or dryness.
Maria L.
Ukiah, CA
I personally love the shampoo if it’s with my friends it’s lightweight it smells good and it just feels amazing on my scalp I live for it I can I can’t wait to buy a full bottle I’ve only actually tried a few samples of my own but I honestly recommend the shampoo and the conditioner there they go hand-in-hand they’re amazing just amazing
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I purchased this today and washed my hair with it today for the first time. I wasn't very impressed with the night cap overnight conditioner but loved the defrizz spray so I thought I'd give it a try since this brand is raved about.
So I purchased the 8 oz restore shampoo and conditioner. I use only high end hair products except with my shampoo I don't mind using mid end drugstore products. Lately I've been using lush shampoo bars.
So I have very thick naturally curly hair with breakage and split ends from daily heat from blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons, wavers, 3 barrel curler and so on. I wash the day after my hair gets oily. This is at day 4 to 6. There's usually a lot of product build up and my hair is just plain dirty by then.
This shampoo is very creamy and barely translucent. It has that living proof slightly peppery but clean scent to it that idk if I like yet.
I had to use more than usual to wash my hair wit this stuff. I usually have to use a good amount of shampoo to get my hair clean from one wash but I had to use 1 and a half times my normal amount with this stuff since it didn't suds up like normal shampoos.
This can be a good thing because the less suds usually means the less detergent which means its a lot better for your hair. Kind of like wen cleansing conditioner doesn't suds at all and its amazing for your hair so it could get more expensive but it's actually a good thing. Knowing this now I'd probably buy the largest bottle to get the most for my money.
It did clean my hair but didn't leave my hair so dry that I got flyaways. That means I didnt get a ton of body or frizz but I don't need anymore of that so its good for me.
Overall it did a great job at cleaning my hair and giving it moisture without weighing it down completely. The scent isn't too strong.
It is spendy at 8 oz or less but is better per ounce at 24 oz large bottle in terms of price.
Overall I do recommend this if you damage your hair or have damaged hair.
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
I really like this shampoo and this line in general! Makes my hair super soft and feel hydrated and healthy! Would for sure suggest! 4 stars cause it’s pretty pricey!
magaly g.
I received a sample of this shampoo and I liked how my hair smelled and felt after trying it out. I had like 3 or 4 washes with this size bottle since my hair is pretty long and thick.
Cait S.
Austintown, OH
Has anyone ever used this shampoo and conditioner? Did you like it & do you recommend it? Living Proof Restore ShampooLiving Proof Restore Conditioner
angela o.
Milton, MA
How is the quality? I have very dry hair
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Does this stuff work?
I have thin staright hair.Is it good for me
Ashley B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Does it really work? How long do results last after using it?

Sephora