BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
A gentle cleansing shampoo that replenishes moisture and improves manageability.

What it does:
Restore Shampoo is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair. It also increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's porosity is reduced 100%.
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is 9 times more resistant to breakage.

kimberly B.
Madison Hts, MI
My hair is colored and highlighted. Living Proof Restore makes my hair feel healthy and nourished with shine.
Samantha R.
Lewis Center, OH
I use this as my everyday shampoo. It keeps me from going to the salon too often by restoring my split ends
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This shampoo really lathers nice and smells good. It doesn't weigh your hair down and it restores moisture.
Lauren S.
Norfolk, VA
This has the most AMAZING smell... the shampoo makes my hair feel super soft and the scent lasts all day.
Aime C.
So I’ve never tried the shampoo before even though I should I use the spray and it’s absolutely amazing
Samantha O.
Williamsburg, VA
Living proof is so amazing! I have been using this for a few weeks and my hair looks so much healthier!
Terra G.
This stuff it awesome. It left my hair feeling so healthy and soft. It was something I will buy again
Katie W.
Louisville
This shampoo smell phenomenal!! One of the best shampoos I’ve ever used, but it is kind of pricey.
Kennedy L.
Austin, TX
Got this last year and I ran out of it so quickly. Smells good and leaves hair feeling so healthy!
Katie N.
Jamul, CA
I liked this shampoo. I’m cleaned my hair but didn’t feel like it was stripping it of all the oils.
Cait S.
Austintown, OH
Has anyone ever used this shampoo and conditioner? Did you like it & do you recommend it? Living Proof Restore ShampooLiving Proof Restore Conditioner
angela o.
Milton, MA
How is the quality? I have very dry hair
I have thin staright hair.Is it good for me
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Does this stuff work?
Ashley B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Does it really work? How long do results last after using it?

back