BY LIVING PROOF

What it is:
A gentle cleansing shampoo that replenishes moisture and improves manageability.

What it does:
Restore Shampoo is formulated with Living Proof's moisture-controlling molecule, PolyfluoroEster, to restore the protective layer on dry or damaged hair and reduce hair's porosity by 100%. Restore makes dry or damaged hair look, feel, and behave like virgin hair. It also increases hair's resistance to breakage up to nine times while healing, protecting, and preventing further damage.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Synthetic Dyes
- Petrochemicals
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
Virgin hair has a protective layer that is completely intact, which is why it is in such great condition. But frequent washing, heat styling and processing damages this protective layer. Hair becomes very porous and unable to seal in moisture. Living Proof scientists discovered a way to restore that protective layer and reduce hair's porosity. And because Restore can do this without weighing hair down, it helps stop the cycle of dryness and damage.

Research results:
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's porosity is reduced 100%.
- After 5 uses of Restore Shampoo and Mask Treatment, hair is 9 times more resistant to breakage.

Kymberley S.
Huntington, WV
I don’t like this as much as I was hoping I would. I almost feel as if this is somewhat drying on my bleached blonde hair
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This shampoo is amazing when I start using it when it came out my hair started getting really healthy and no more frizz
Sarah H.
I use this shampoo whenever I have colored hair. It is sulfate free, smells great, and makes your hair shiny and soft.
Kristy B.
I am so impressed with the shampoo it left my dry hair feeling hydrated, soft and smooth and it smells so good!!
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
This is surreal stylish product that does a great job and price is great value as well. I recommend this product
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This worked great on my hair...it left it feeling soft and manageable throughout the day without weighing it down
Karen D.
Brooks, ME
Love this product I use between my purple shampoo. Smell is amazing and it leaves my hair so hydrated and clean
Kseniya B.
Otsego , MN
Smells great! Love the brand! Really does restore thin damaged hair! Price is fair for the quality you receive.
kimberly B.
Madison Hts, MI
My hair is colored and highlighted. Living Proof Restore makes my hair feel healthy and nourished with shine.
Lala S.
Gilbert
I used this Shampoo when my hair was in desperate need due to chemical treatments. This helped me soooo much!
Cait S.
Austintown, OH
Has anyone ever used this shampoo and conditioner? Did you like it & do you recommend it? Living Proof Restore ShampooLiving Proof Restore Conditioner
angela o.
Milton, MA
How is the quality? I have very dry hair
I have thin staright hair.Is it good for me
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Does this stuff work?
Ashley B.
Rocky Mount, NC
Does it really work? How long do results last after using it?

back